Welcome Guest Active Topics
junkmonkey
Sunday, October 07, 2012 10:24:01 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 5/10/2007 | Posts: 1,887 | Points: 6,428


Looks like it's going to be the Superior Spider-Man...
SuperSoldier124
Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:25:01 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
that sounds dumb... damn you marvel!
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

The_Ghost
Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:19:55 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator
Location: DrFate's Sanctuary
Joined: 6/17/2007 | Posts: 18,988 | Points: 56,739
junkmonkey wrote:


Looks like it's going to be the Superior Spider-Man...


That is just STUPID.


Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
BurningDoom
Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:43:44 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
It's a single word on a black background. How can you guys already come to the conclusion that it's stupid?
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
The_Ghost
Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:48:26 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator
Location: DrFate's Sanctuary
Joined: 6/17/2007 | Posts: 18,988 | Points: 56,739
Umm...because if the big "SUPERIOR" is going to be "The SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN" then that is stupid.


Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
Reggie
Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:57:23 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Florida
Joined: 3/8/2007 | Posts: 2,045 | Points: 33,781
junkmonkey wrote:


Looks like it's going to be the Superior Spider-Man...


That would make more sense for an X-Men comic. Hence Homo-Superior. Are you sure it's for a Spider-Man book? Maybe they're putting Slott on a different title.
jrpeevyhouse
Monday, October 08, 2012 1:20:02 AM
Rank: Sidekick
Groups: Member
Joined: 7/9/2011 | Posts: 59 | Points: 177
On another note, my wife bought me a 36-issue subscription for Christmas last year...it's supposed to end with #713...emailed Marvel a couple weeks ago, but have not recieved a response.
comicuniversity
Monday, October 08, 2012 11:09:00 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Moderator
Joined: 4/18/2012 | Posts: 1,683 | Points: 5,824
BurningDoom wrote:
It's a single word on a black background. How can you guys already come to the conclusion that it's stupid?

I'm with this statement %100. Don't fear change. It could be good!
vinceclortho
Monday, October 08, 2012 11:55:24 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Location: Texas
Joined: 3/16/2009 | Posts: 1,103 | Points: 3,721
comicuniversity wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:
It's a single word on a black background. How can you guys already come to the conclusion that it's stupid?

I'm with this statement %100. Don't fear change. It could be good!


I'm not an ASM reader, but the consensus seems to be that Slott has done a good job of handling the character. The title is ending and another main Spider-title is beginning without knowing much else. Just hatin' to hate, it seems.

Check out my Sporcle quiz! X-Men Past and Present

junkmonkey
Monday, October 08, 2012 11:52:03 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 5/10/2007 | Posts: 1,887 | Points: 6,428
Reggie wrote:
junkmonkey wrote:


Looks like it's going to be the Superior Spider-Man...


That would make more sense for an X-Men comic. Hence Homo-Superior. Are you sure it's for a Spider-Man book? Maybe they're putting Slott on a different title.


Hasn't been confirmed, but since Slott and Ramos have been on ASM for a while now, it's assumed that this will be the new Spidey title.
junkmonkey
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:47:22 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 5/10/2007 | Posts: 1,887 | Points: 6,428
Here's confirmation, Superior Spider-Man
icarus201
Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:20:55 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,993 | Points: 864,246
junkmonkey wrote:
Here's confirmation, Superior Spider-Man

That's so dumb, it might as well be a DC title.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
BurningDoom
Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:44:15 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
Sounds like a rehash of "The Other" storyline, almost. Which didn't stick then.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
SuperSoldier124
Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:48:56 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
gah... sounds like scarlet spider. i hope it doesn't suck
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

BurningDoom
Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:58:55 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
SuperSoldier124 wrote:
gah... sounds like scarlet spider. i hope it doesn't suck


Good point. If we already have the new Scarlet Spider running around, why do we need Dark Spider-Man?
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
SuperSoldier124
Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:55:51 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
we don't. we need the friendly neighborhood spider-man.
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

nacho
Monday, October 15, 2012 9:14:06 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Location: oregon
Joined: 8/27/2007 | Posts: 492 | Points: 1,476
Look at the new arfst for Spiderman his feet looks like he only has two toes!
Thundercron
Monday, October 15, 2012 9:56:32 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Redland, Oregon
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 3,339 | Points: 38,837
Shop at My Store
Does anyone else find it odd whenever a writer announces big changes to a character and then brags about how many fans it's going to anger?

So the changes you're making you admit will alienate and anger the fans and longtime readers.

Um...what? Come again?

OH! It's because you're more concerned with getting new readers than keeping the old ones. That's why you're interviewing with USA Today.

Got it.
jrpeevyhouse
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:32:50 AM
Rank: Sidekick
Groups: Member
Joined: 7/9/2011 | Posts: 59 | Points: 177
Thundercron wrote:
Does anyone else find it odd whenever a writer announces big changes to a character and then brags about how many fans it's going to anger?

So the changes you're making you admit will alienate and anger the fans and longtime readers.

Um...what? Come again?

OH! It's because you're more concerned with getting new readers than keeping the old ones. That's why you're interviewing with USA Today.

Got it.


Looks like I might have to focus on buying some back issues from some of my favorite stores, huh. Think Applause Whistle
Thundercron
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:44:30 AM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Redland, Oregon
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 3,339 | Points: 38,837
Shop at My Store
jrpeevyhouse wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
Does anyone else find it odd whenever a writer announces big changes to a character and then brags about how many fans it's going to anger?

So the changes you're making you admit will alienate and anger the fans and longtime readers.

Um...what? Come again?

OH! It's because you're more concerned with getting new readers than keeping the old ones. That's why you're interviewing with USA Today.

Got it.


Looks like I might have to focus on buying some back issues from some of my favorite stores, huh. Think Applause Whistle


They're here. They're waiting. And they want to go home with you. Cool
Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.231 seconds.
(0.084 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241