Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Skottie Young Baby NOW Covers Options
wpmcclure
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:22:34 AM

Groups: Member

My name is Patrick and I'm addicted to collecting Skottie Young Marvel NOW covers. I have every cover so far, anyone else collecting them? They are just so damn cute! I know I know....I'm a Loser. I'm also collecting other Skottie non marvel covers as well, but thought would ask.

Kingsman
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:41:47 AM

wpmcclure wrote:
My name is Patrick and I'm addicted to collecting Skottie Young Marvel NOW covers. I have every cover so far, anyone else collecting them? They are just so damn cute! I know I know....I'm a Loser. I'm also collecting other Skottie non marvel covers as well, but thought would ask.

In my opinion, if it is a series of books you enjoy collecting and it brings you happiness . . . who cares what others might think. There are so many options with comic book collecting and there is something for everyone's taste. Happy
Tamwood
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:52:48 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

I like some of them. I only wish Marvel hadn't made it so difficult for stores to order them. My shop doesn't get most of them. :( And they're not popping up on here as much as I'd like, either.
crackerjack1
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 6:53:55 PM

I have all of them so far. Some of these are really funny.

A friend of mine made a print of the Spider-Man one for me that looks awesome.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians 3000, Harley Quinn, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, MU Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Sonic Boom, Spider-Man & the X-Men, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Superior Iron Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars

Mini Series

Death Vigil, He-Man: The Eternity War, Scarlet Spiders, Spider-Verse, Spider-Verse Team-Up, TMNT/Ghostbusters

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
wpmcclure
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:01:30 PM

crackerjack1 wrote:
I have all of them so far. Some of these are really funny.

A friend of mine made a print of the Spider-Man one for me that looks awesome.

Yeah, a lot of them are pretty damn funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one collecting these. Marvel did a great job of soliciting Skottie for these covers. Not sure there would have been any other way to sucker me into buying every #1 of the NOW initiative. I do hope there is an end in site though because it does cost a little dinero. But so far I'm hypnotized Hypnotized

PCPaperbacks
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:21:31 PM

I also picked them up! My favorites are Deadpool, Avengers and Captain America. Just a few more to go! What do you pay for them at your shop? I am paying $5.40 per.

Quote:
"First is fine, but accuracy is everything." Wyatt Erp"

crackerjack1
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 2:30:34 PM

PCPaperbacks wrote:
I also picked them up! My favorites are Deadpool, Avengers and Captain America. Just a few more to go! What do you pay for them at your shop? I am paying $5.40 per.

I've been getting most at the shop I work at. The ones that I can't I get for cover price at Newbury Comics.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians 3000, Harley Quinn, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, MU Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Sonic Boom, Spider-Man & the X-Men, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Woman, Superior Iron Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars

Mini Series

Death Vigil, He-Man: The Eternity War, Scarlet Spiders, Spider-Verse, Spider-Verse Team-Up, TMNT/Ghostbusters

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
Tamwood
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:27:15 PM

Anybody willing to see if they can track any of these down for me? I'm missing 5 (so far) that I want. :)

Thor: God of Thunder
Savage Wolverine
Superior Spider-Man
Uncanny X-Force
Secret Avengers

Shops near me don't have them.
wpmcclure
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:54:14 PM

Tamwood wrote:
Anybody willing to see if they can track any of these down for me? I'm missing 5 (so far) that I want. :)

Thor: God of Thunder
Savage Wolverine
Superior Spider-Man
Uncanny X-Force
Secret Avengers

Shops near me don't have them.

Midtown comics online as Thor, IM Corey over at Thundercron's long box. His local lcs was gonna keep an eye out for these covers as they came in for me.

I had to pick up the spiderman and uncanny x-force from eBay as I could not find these anywhere Wall