Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Opens Brick and Mortar Store in August: The Thread. Options
yourplace2
Posted: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:00:13 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Jim wrote:
Folks, after some consideration among the Mods we've agreed to open this thread again and clean it up a bit. I'm not going to go back for pages and remove all the off topic posts but the ones that border on or go directly to harassment of others has been removed. Please remain on topic: CCL Brick and Mortar Store. If anyone wants to discuss where CCL funds go or how they feel about the current status of CCL then please open a new thread. Any further posts off topic here will result in warnings leading up to temporary suspension.

Amen to that!Big Hug Applause Applause Applause Applause

Join the store on FACEBOOK!

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

ebcomix
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:20:46 PM

Shop at My Store

Direct to CCL owners, is there ever going to be a meaningful update to the site, and when?
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:53:07 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

ebcomix wrote:
Direct to CCL owners, is there ever going to be a meaningful update to the site, and when?

I think we all would like some more information. Please give us something to look forward to.Daydreaming

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

4saken1
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:46:52 PM

Shop at My Store

Hey, I'm sometimes kinda bad about reading all of the posts in a long thread, so I just wanted to post a reminder of what Jim said just a couple of days ago so nobody gets suspended or anything.....

Jim wrote:
Please remain on topic: CCL Brick and Mortar Store. If anyone wants to discuss where CCL funds go or how they feel about the current status of CCL then please open a new thread. Any further posts off topic here will result in warnings leading up to temporary suspension.

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

BurningDoom
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 1:09:13 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

4saken1 wrote:
Hey, I'm sometimes kinda bad about reading all of the posts in a long thread, so I just wanted to post a reminder of what Jim said just a couple of days ago so nobody gets suspended or anything.....

Jim wrote:
Please remain on topic: CCL Brick and Mortar Store. If anyone wants to discuss where CCL funds go or how they feel about the current status of CCL then please open a new thread. Any further posts off topic here will result in warnings leading up to temporary suspension.

As a mod, and after talking to Jim, I believe that the warning was just meant to mean: Don't let the thread derail to personal attacks and insults again.

I don't believe we have to stop talking about our gripes with CCL admin.

However, it might be smart for someone to start a new thread on the topic so it gets more attention.

I know people are probably looking at me to do this, now. But I really have said most of what I have to say on the subject. So if any of you would like to, go ahead.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
BurningDoom
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2013 2:02:34 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host