Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL iPhone App » Wishlist issue
brianmartinek
Saturday, March 24, 2018 7:11:22 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Not sure what is happening. My wishlist gets out of order. This isn’t the first time. Example is my Green Lantern has 3, 8, 10 and other issues at the end instead of in sequence at the beginning. Same thing with Daredevil and other titles. Anyone know why this keeps happening to me? It’s a pain when I’m at an event.
oldben
Sunday, March 25, 2018 7:21:02 AM
I have been a member for a long time, and through all the ups and downs I never complain. I love the desktop software and it helps keep me 100% organized.
However, I too had a major issue with my wishlist yesterday. It was out of order, and then tons of things that are definitely on my list, were not showing on my phone app. I would say at least 150 items were missing.
I tried to just go to the website, but on the site wishlist is not broken up by title. So you have to page jump, and hope you land close to the title you are looking for. I always pay my $30 bucks a year no complaint, so I do not think asking for my wishlist to work is a huge ask.

HELP!!!!!
"You don't understand boy....this isn't a mud hole. It's a operating table...and I'm the surgeon."
brianmartinek
Friday, March 30, 2018 4:25:18 PM
So, since no one from support has replied, do I assume they don't look at the forum or that they don't care?
jbeeman85
Saturday, March 31, 2018 6:57:16 AM
Groups: Member
You got to email them directly
Xylob
Saturday, March 31, 2018 8:35:58 AM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
brianmartinek wrote:
So, since no one from support has replied, do I assume they don't look at the forum or that they don't care?
That is certainly one way to view the issue....
but since there is no one from support, it's a flawed perspective

there are only two employees in the entire company and neither of them frequent the forums.
see my signature below for help.
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
brianmartinek
Saturday, March 31, 2018 3:05:27 PM
Xylob, thanks for the info! I looked all over the website and didn't see an email. Guess I wasn't looking in the right spot!

Thanks Again