Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Website/Live Market » Old Man Logan 36 joins Zombie Tramp 43A in the will not upload to CCL list

Old Man Logan 36 joins Zombie Tramp 43A in the will not upload to CCL list

monidaw1
Friday, November 30, 2018 10:55:11 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
2 books now trapped in the Q unable to upload. A covers of both.
monidaw1
Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:28:11 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Something in Marvel 2 in One. I couldn't load the 13 issue bundle and after eliminating the issues 1 at a time starting with the annuals still couldn't get it to upload so we gave up after trying without #5B and made the lot with only 3 issues (2 would have done it).

On a plus side, I saved 9 cent in upload fees.

The other 2 issues in Old Man Logan and Zombie Tramp still are trapped in the Q and still will not upload to market.

Once again, excellent response time by the crackerjack staff trouble shooting stuff. I've forgotten how long Zombie Tramp has been trapped waiting now. At least it has plenty of company now.
KnifeTricks
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:51:43 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Subscriber
monidaw1 wrote:

Having 2 copies of Variant A and 2 copies for Variant B for Flash 42 might fix the problem with the Old Man Logan, Detective Comic and Zombie Tramp pictured above. I couldn't get books to upload just now using one of the 2 identical variants but the copies loaded onto the 2nd identical variant went up fine.

Quote:
Should be a good time to make the addition since listing books is moving from the desktop software to the website.

Is that more of that cloud stuff that says if our internet quits working like it did for an hour or so this morning while I was trying to upload comics, that we have no reference for what we have to sell to walk-ins?

I lost count of how many tornadoes hit the State Friday, 11 maybe? That's always good for internet connection reliability.

Some type of offline accessible source for at least viewing what's in a cloud somewhere online but not accessible right now needs to be included.

monidaw1 wrote:
That seems to be working. I was finally able to get Detective Comics 976A to upload to market by using the second 976A instead of the 1st 976A.

I had the same problem with Action Comics 999A. Apparently using the first version of the A Variants fails but the Second version of the A Variants uploads.

Now to check on the Old Man Logan and Zombie to see if you added a Second a Variant of those to try.

monidaw1 wrote:
Old Man logan 36A is now online using the Second Old Man Logan 36A Variant to upload it.

Now to try it with Zombie Tramp.

monidaw1 wrote:
No good.

Zombie Tramp 43A doesn't have a Duplicate option for loading an A Cover. I guess I have to wait for you to make one like you did with the other 4 comics.

Chance Butler
Graphics

e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
KnifeTricks
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:57:01 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Subscriber
Monidaw, i've moved your comments to this thread.

Essentially, the problem you're having is a result of your local data being mismatched with the live database. There's not much i'm going to be able to do over the forums.

If you want the issue resolved you're going to have to call us, and we'll probably have to remote into your machine and poke around your software.

Out of curiosity, how often do you run the updater to check for database changes?

Chance Butler
Graphics

e-mail us at helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com