Hello everyone and welcome to the Year 2019!
It was a busy, busy month in The Hall with holidays and working days and it's a wonderful feeling to have a fresh calendar ahead of me. I have big plans for this year and I'm excited to have you all along for the ride!
I have resolved to get my Store Inventory to 40,000 items by the end of the year. Right now I'm sitting at 34,423 so my rough calculations say that I should get about 26 long boxes up. That breaks down to one every two weeks, a reachable goal.
Good news: I have already listed one box! Highlights include the entire 1970's run of Ms. Marvel (except for #16
) and a number of key issues from Amazing Spider-Man including #252 (1st black costume) and several early Hobgoblin issues.
I'm also steadily adding Silver and Gold Age books from Marvel, DC and Independent publishers.
I spent a lot of time in December consolidating and organizing so I should be able to go full throttle listing for the next couple of months before I have to pause and reorganize once again. GOAL - 40,000 COMICS
Current Inventory = 34,423
Number of books added = 251
Need to reach goal: 5,577
Number of boxes listed - 1
I will keep updating this as I go along.STORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.Fast Shipping Promise
- All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a Personal Message with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.