Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL News and Events » Huge Shout Out To Padreglcc!
MoonKnight1
Friday, May 10, 2019 2:21:32 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Before I get to Padre I want to be perfectly clear. ALL of the Approvers do a fantastic job maintaining our database and ensuring that it stays the best comic book encyclopedia on the internet, hands down. Also to be clear, when I say "job" I'm not implying that the Approvers are paid employees of CCL or are even paid at all. No, they are volunteers with families, jobs and personal lives just like all the rest of us.

If you submit a Change Request and they ask for clarification or more information don't be offended. They are just trying to make sure that all information entered is accurate. The more information and documentation you can give initially goes a long way to getting your CR approved quickly. If it seems to be taking a while for approval just wait a little longer or add more info. Like I said, these people are all just like us and have other things going on. Someone will get to it eventually.

If you have placed a CR in the recent past then chances are it was approved by padreglcc. Jeremiah is the foundation of the Approvers and the glue that holds them together. The number of CR's he approves is consistently at the top of the list.

His dedication to keeping the DB accurate and precise is awe inspiring. He also is responsible for posting the new releases every single week and has been doing so for several years with only a couple of interruptions. I have great respect for his work ethic, his integrity and his cordiality. We are lucky to have him as Steward, Moderator and Forum Host.

Thank you, Jeremiah! Big Hug

Howie's Saying of the Week

Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. - William Faulkner

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
wildd0g
Friday, May 10, 2019 2:40:45 PM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
olus
Friday, May 10, 2019 2:56:53 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Applause Party

Always supportive and a pleasure to interact with when I have questions!

Applause Party
Atilla2k
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 1:36:40 PM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Big Hug Applause Big Grin