Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Music, Video Games, and Other Media » What game are you currently playing right now?

What game are you currently playing right now?

steyn41241
Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:30:06 AM
Groups: Member
I am currently playing game right now is GTA 5 and This is my favorite.
AND
What game are you currently playing right now?
Sunday, June 23, 2019 10:51:27 AM
Groups: Member
Enter the Gungeon. It was given away for free on the Epic Games launcher last week. I've always been a massive sucker for a really good rogue-like.

I'm still very anti-spending any money on the Epic Games launcher because of their policy on building market share through buying games to make them exclusive rather than... actually trying to build a better platform than Steam. But they have at least succeeded in taking money away from Steam that I would have spent. Enter the Gungeon was the second game that I've had on my Steam wishlist for a long time (the first was Axiom Verge) just waiting for it to hit 75% off to buy, but now I won't need to buy at all.

Also, I really enjoyed GTA V as well, though I never got the same itch to just 100% everything in single player like I did for all of the previous 3rd person GTA games. I went through the entire story, trying out each of the three endings, but never got the motivation to get all the collectibles.
fenix1977
Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:33:48 AM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Apex, Paladins and Borderlands GOTY edition.