Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Comics Library General Discussion » Cyberforce (1992) Newsstand Editions
Thundercron
Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:22:35 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
So I have both a direct and newsstand version of Cyberforce (1992) #1. The paper quality is lower on the newsstand edition (just like the Spawns). I was going to submit a CR to create a newsstand variant in the database, but I see that the cover images of all four issues are newsstand versions already. How to fix? Especially considering that most copies listed for sale using that image are direct editions.
padreglcc
Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:55:33 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
I'm not sure what you mean by "fix it." If the newsstand covers are already in the DB, then just add the Direct Edition covers. We can fix the variant lettering after that.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
SwiftMann
Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:52:36 AM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller
I would suggest replacing the current listings as Corey is likely correct that most currently for sale are the Direct Editions. Then add the Newsstands as new variants. I would assume less store shuffle needed that way.
Thundercron
Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:26:53 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I'll edit the current image for #1 with the direct edition I have, then add my newsstand as a variant.

I don't have any directs of #2-4, so I'm no help there.