Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » VS » The Wolf-Man vs. Chewbacca
4 pages: 1 2 3 [4]
iconofsin
Sunday, January 19, 2020 5:49:51 PM
Groups: Member
Such many Star Wars fanboys.
Truly Chewbacca is no match for The WolfMan. A hairy alien wookie is no match for a supernatural almost immortal hunter.
The WolfMan can rip off Chewie's chest with one movement. Chewbacca's weapons can't damage the werewolf. And Chewbacca is not "bigger and stronger". The WolfMan novelization describes him as a 8ft muscled massive monster and in the movie he literally decapitated a man with a simple hit, and also cut off an arm.
Acept it Star Wars fanboys! Chewbacca is a puppy in comparison with the WolfMan, even with his weapons and strength. Damn! The WolfMan can defeat the entire wookie army seeing his novelization!
The WolfMan 10/10
MoonKnight1
Monday, January 20, 2020 12:59:23 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Very nice rationalization! Applause

But, you are completely wrong. Shame on You

Chewbacca would whup that little puppy dog and send him running away with his tail between his legs.

Chewie is about 7-1/2 feet tall and around 250 pounds. He's thrown Stormtroopers around like rag dolls. Not only is his strength prodigious he also possesses superior intelligence to the Wolf Man who is basically a feral beast. Chewbacca is a master tactician from his days in the Kashyyykian armed forces and is an excellent Dejarik (Holochess) player as well.

He has been rumored to tear arms from sockets and is a formidable hand-to-hand combatant.

Chewie has nasty, big pointy teeth to rival those of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. I can see him decapitating the Wolf Man with those razor sharp chicklets quicker than Joey Chestnut hoovering copious amounts of Nathan's tube steaks.

Heck, give the Wookie his bowcaster and load it with silver cartridges and he could wipe out an entire kennel full of supernatural were-mongrels.

Smug

Howie's Saying of the Week

Can we all just get along? - Rodney King

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
bluedevil2002
Monday, January 20, 2020 4:39:32 PM
Iconofsin01
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:44:07 AM
Hahaha, serious?
Come on, the wookie's strength is not compared from The WolfMan's strength.
You put a furry alien against a supernatural regenerative beast??
The only way for Chewbacca winning this is with silver. But 1vs1 this fight will end in 5 seconds and brutally for the wookie. The WolfMan can rip him easily and eat him alive.
You are simply fanboy of Star wars 😂.
Accept it! The wookie is not match for the WolfMan.
Here is the novelization. I don't know if you can read, but it's enough for prove that Chewbacca is food for the WolfMan.

https://www.bookscool.com/en/The-Wolfman-813815/17

And, yet. WolfMan wins 10/10.
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 10:00:00 AM
Shop at My Store
Amazing! I had no idea that such slow of mind simpletons existed on this planet.

Since you appear to have a lower than average intellect I will try to explain in easy to understand words.

There is absolutely no way a mangy, mindless mongrel like the Wolf Man would be able to defeat any Wookie, much less Chewbacca. Chewie's little sister could take down a pack of werewolves with one paw tied behind her back.

Wookies are known to have pulled people's arms out of their sockets so your dismissal of his strength is baseless. You say that the only way Chewbacca can win is with silver weapons and that the Wolf Man will tear him apart. Nice try but false.

First of all, have you ever heard of a Wookie Bowcaster? One hit from an exploding quarrel and the sad little puppy will be spread across the ground in tiny, quivering bits of flesh and fur. Regenerate that! Chewbacca is way too smart and tactically sound to let some mindless, drooling cur get anywhere close enough to lay a even single claw on him.

The biggest flaw in your argument is that you assume the Wolf Man stays in that form. I'm sure you haven't finished reading the book, too many big words for you to understand - maybe you can get someone to read it to you, but the Wolf Man turns back into a regular, weak human being once the moon goes down. How will that puny, weak, fleshbag fare against a snarling, 7 foot behemoth? Not well.

Perhaps you should try to watch the Star Wars movies yourself. I understand that it is tough to get through the opening credits, there's like three whole paragraphs to read, but if you can manage to slog through you will see that Wookies are not to be underestimated.

Finally, you doubt my ability to read. This is hilarious! I learned how to read when I was only three years old, close to five decades ago. I read more books in one summer than you have functioning brain cells. If you were to take all of the books I have read and line them up in a row it would stretch from Poughkeepsie to Attleboro. If you were to stack them up the top book would be in the upper stratosphere. If I had a nickle for every book I have read then I would have, well, a lot of nickles.

Chewbacca wins 8 out of 10 times!!!

Shame on You Devil Loser Smug Whistle Winking Cool Shame on You Loser Loser Loser

Iconofsin01
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 12:42:57 PM
Give me CANONICAL proofs.
Im not asumming that the WolfMan can fight in the day as Lawrence Talbot. But this fight is The WOLFMAN vs Chewbacca.
I watch the star wars movies, and they only mentioned that Chewbacca can rip off arms. The only time that it's seen is in an deleted scene from Episode VII.
Seriously, an entire werewolf pack?? That is ridiculous, and you are only confirms that you and majority here are star wars fanboys.
You compare a 8ft tall supernatural monster vs a 7ft tall wookie? Chewbacca has been captured by little bear like creatures, as Ewoks. And The WolfMan was only captured as a human. His speed is too fast that he is faster than bullets and Scotland Yard police, and hunters.
If Chewbacca treats to take the WolfMan's arm, the WolfMan can bite him or rip his stomach with his other arm. For do not mention that the WolfMan is literally Wolverine without adamantium.
Read the part of the first transformation, the asylum escape and London Chase, or even, the final battle.
There's no way that Chewbacca can win this without silver.
But you are dogmatic fanboys, I do not espect that you understand it.
WolfMan still wins.
MoonKnight1
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:12:43 PM
Shop at My Store

Kiss Rolling Eyes Phbbbbt Laughing Dancing

Too easy...

jbeeman85
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 3:32:59 PM