Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Life Outside of Comics » Bouncer needed for the door?
monidaw1
Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:22:33 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
We can stay open but we're limited to 9 people in the building it seems and they have to stay spread out.

2 kids come in to shop, puppy barks, door beepers go off, etc. They're taking a long time looking around selecting things requiring assistance.

That makes 3 now counting me I believe.

Puppy barks, door beepers go off, etc.. I leave them and determine it's not a stranger or another group, it's mom.

That makes 4 now counting me I believe.

A while later puppy barks, door beepers go off, etc. I leave mom and the two kids and determine it's not a stranger or another group, it's dad.

That makes 5 now counting me I believe.

A while later puppy barks, door beepers go off, etc. I leave the back room where I was trying to fetch comics the kids wanted and determine it's not a stranger or another group, it's mom and dad had left.

That makes 3 now counting me I believe.

A while later puppy barks, door beepers go off, etc. I determine it's not a stranger or another group, it's mom coming back in again.

That makes 4 now counting me I believe.

I can see this is going to be frustrating to try and keep track of without a door bouncer.

I was trying to wipe down the inside and outside door handles with disinfectant between customers.

I'm considering actually locking the door after each customer comes in now and maybe locking it between customers with a knock for service sign.