Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Collecting » Toys and Action Figures » No comics but still almost 110 toys, games, figures, etc on FOC Monday

No comics but still almost 110 toys, games, figures, etc on FOC Monday

monidaw1
Friday, April 03, 2020 11:21:32 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
https://www.previewsworld.com/FinalOrdersDue

The Diamond page for comics on Final Order Cutoff pulls up nothing but the "New to Order" items are still cranking the due dates out like there will be no delay.

Anything you want, you need to let your local shops know by Monday. Ignore any comics still showing since they can't be accessed are extended. I just got e-mailed by someone at Diamond today asking for my March initial order so he could submit it since they extended the deadline without telling anyone or more likely, a lot of stores didn't bother sending it in since it's stupid to have to commit to future product right now. We've already got one week of March and the entire month of Aprils product stacking up as well as however many toys and figures arrive at Diamond during the shipping hiatus to swamp us the 1st order back when shipping resumes.