Welcome Guest Active Topics
monidaw1
Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:24:43 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
MAR208199

Order # doesn't work at previewworld yet but apparently we're getting a 1 per store variant, 2 per store variants and copies of the main cover equal to our orders to date for 193 first printing.

July 1st in store date it looks like so far.

Here's some more from the notice in case there's anything you need for reference.
Quote:
Negan Lives #1 will not be available digitally and will be available exclusively at comic book shops. Fans interested in ordering a copy can find the comics store closest to them on the Comic Shop Locator Service. Many comic book shops are fulfilling orders online and via curbside pickup.

Spurned by a slowly rebuilding society, Negan lives a life of desperate isolation... or does he? In the tradition of Here’s Negan, this all-new story in Negan Lives #1 gives readers a glimpse into what has happened to one of The Walking Dead's most popular characters in the time since his last appearance in The Walking Dead #174.

As long-time readers of the post-apocalyptic survival series will recall, The Walking Dead #174 proved to be a pivotal point for Negan, as he was tracked down and confronted by a vengeful Maggie, still heartbroken and furious over the murder of her husband, Glenn, in The Walking Dead #100.

Negan Lives #1 (MAR208199) is a 36-page, black and white comic book, available exclusively at comic book shops on Wednesday, July 1, the same day as the Fire Power, Vol. 1: Prelude original graphic novel and the FCBD Fire Power #1 free promotional comic, both by Kirkman and co-creator/artist Chris Samnee.
monidaw1
Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:30:26 PM
Shop at My Store
Now to figure out what to do with 335 copies of this comic that are expected?????? Big Grin

3 variants also. Big Grin

Public Service Announcement: Every Store that ordered Walking Dead 193 1st Printing will get a 1 Per Store Variant (Gold Foil I believe). The one copy at the auction place has already been bid up to $194+ shipping which should end up being waaaaayyyyyyyyy to high once every store pretty much gets a copy. Save your money and wait this one out. You should have no trouble getting any of them. It appears if they're matching copies to copies of WD193 then the print runs should be about the same, waaaaayyyyy more than actually needed which should get the price back down fast!!!!!!!!!
monidaw1
Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:33:32 PM
Shop at My Store
Here's another late breaking tidbit of release date information that just arrived this evening.

Quote:
Chris Powell
Chief Relationship Officer
Geppi Family Enterprises

Every Day Can Be Free Comic Book Day During July and August!

Free Comic Book Day, the comic book industry’s largest annual promotional event, is traditionally scheduled to take place the first Saturday in May each year. However, the impact and spread of COVID-19 prevented the event from being celebrated at its normal time this year. Now, the beloved event has been rescheduled and reworked to take place throughout July and early September in order to accommodate social-distancing and store capacity regulations across the country, effectively making it Free Comic Book Summer!

Scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 9, retailers will receive five to six Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) titles in their weekly shipments during each week of the promotional window. Release of these titles may vary from shop to shop, as retailers are encouraged to release the books as they see fit for their unique circumstances. Retailers may release one free title a day, make all of that week’s free titles available at once, or any other plan that works for them. Free Comic Book Summer is designed to be flexible and customizable so retailers and consumers can get the most out the event.

If I understand that correctly, all of the 45 titles should be open for distribution on July 15th since any number of stores may have them even though they'll only get 5 to 6 titles per week.
monidaw1
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 1:14:55 PM
Shop at My Store
The 3 Funko Free Comic Book Day Mystery Box comic variants and their percentages are available for viewing now.

https://freecomicbookday.com/Article/243496-Funkos-PREVIEWS-Exclusive-Free-Comic-Book-Summer-Marvel-Mystery-Box-Revealed?fbclid=IwAR2mCGMoorSCOEH54wqY-hAHrb76RsMs5M2P3B5BlMs2GGfAcY_IxEydEnY

I got confirmation thru Diamonds order status today that I will be getting 335 copies of Negan Lives so it's as advertised, 1 for every copy a store purchased of Walking Dead 193 before and after FOC combined. Gold Foil Variant sold for $488 yesterday at the ignorant price place, silvers selling for $199. Hopefully the prices begin to come back down tomorrow as the invoices get sent out.