Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Comics Library General Discussion » Empyre 4 2-Pack Action figure didn't come in

Empyre 4 2-Pack Action figure didn't come in

monidaw1
Tuesday, August 04, 2020 4:53:24 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I've got a different variant cover than what was shown and since I only ordered one I'm not sure which is the cover they sent instead of the Action Figure 2-Pack Cover and which is the Secret Variant. I only ordered 1 of each and got all the variants they offered other than the qty variant.

One has Ghost Rider with some flaming chainsaws. The other is a pile of Avenger bodies.
padreglcc
Tuesday, August 04, 2020 7:45:20 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
The Ghost Rider cover is known. It's the Alexander Lozano "Avengers" Cover, which you can see here. The "pile of bodies" cover, here, is the 1:Store secret cover. I don't know who did the cover art. If it's listed in the book, could you let me know?
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
monidaw1
Tuesday, August 04, 2020 10:09:43 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Thanks. Diamond induced chaos. They mixed $8000 worth of Marvel sale tradepaperbacks randomly in boxes with this weeks new comics. I just found My Little Pony Transformers #1 slid up inside one trade with another comic. Apparently the action figure one wasn't shipped which brings the new total to 3 comics not shipped, 1 damaged.

The splash page of the bodies secret cover says Jim Cheung & Guru-efx