Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Website/Live Market » Orders not removing some items from inventory

Orders not removing some items from inventory

BluegrassComics
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:07:22 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
A LONGGGGGG time ago, I had a copy of Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #158 and sold it on CCL. A few months ago, someone tried to buy it again. I thought I may have accidentally listed it twice. I partial refunded them through Paypal, AND DID NOT RESTOCK anything.

This weekend, another customer bought the same copy (same grade) of #158. So again I can't fill it and will refund. However, CCL currently shows that I have #158 for sale!

It seems like more and more, I am encountering customers buying issues I thought I had already sold. Then I can't find them and have to credit back.

So I got looking, and both issues of Superman's Pal that I sold them, shows as still in my store and weren't removed from inventory. I have nearly a dozen Pal's that I have already sold on CCL in the past, still showing in my inventory.

However, other issues I sold, like Superman/Madman were removed just fine, in the same order.

So I think there must be a corrupted database someone, that is not allowing records to be deleted. Can you please look into it? Now I have a mess, because I have no idea what all the titles are that are affected by this.

I have sold every issue above 146 on CCL, but still have several showing in stock. I am going to try and manually delist one to see if it allows me.

It did let me delist 163. It removed it from the CCL software. I did an update and it didn't come back. I haven't checked my online inventory yet. SO it seems it just isn't removing them when sold.

Thanks,

BluegrassComics
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 2:13:46 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
So when I removed 163, it appears to have removed 158 too, from the website. But it did not remove it from my ccl software. So now I guess my software and online databases are not in sync. Updating doesn't fix it.

SO now I am running sync manager to see what it reports...