Welcome Guest Active Topics
Thundercron
Friday, October 02, 2020 4:28:35 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Found a duplicate listing.

Here we have Purgatori: Prelude

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/CoverTitle_List.aspx?id=2e50972f-99a0-4249-b5ef-ac06aea1fe35

This is correct per the indicia. However, it is supposed to be #-1.

And we have Purgatori: The Vampire's Myth

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/CoverTitle_List.aspx?id=65f1ade2-2f28-4c10-b14d-38d530693b53

The last panel of story teases "Next: Purgatori: The Vampire's Myth Coming July, 1996! Pre-Order now, before it's too late!"

Personally, I think the entry under The Vampire's Myth should be invalidated. The Prelude is just another one-shot in a series of one-shots and minis, and "The Vampire's Myth" is not found in the indicia or title.
Plus, there is already a variant listed under that title/entry.
padreglcc
Friday, October 02, 2020 3:47:15 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
Based on the info you've provided, I think you're correct and the Vampire's Myth issue should be invalidated. I want to make sure I understand this correctly before we do anything though... the issue number should be -1 (negative one), correct?
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
SwiftMann
Friday, October 02, 2020 8:06:30 PM
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Ugh. I know we've dealt with this one already. There is a five year old Needs Work tagged to the Vampires Myth one though, so maybe we never did anything with it.

It's currently listed in The Vampires Myth as -1 instead of 0 for some reason. That's the comment that I think was confusing. Basically, Vampires Myth (with 5 sales and 1 seller) just needs to be invalidated and pointed to Prelude (with 31 sales and 2 sellers).
Thundercron
Friday, October 02, 2020 10:03:06 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
padreglcc wrote:
Based on the info you've provided, I think you're correct and the Vampire's Myth issue should be invalidated. I want to make sure I understand this correctly before we do anything though... the issue number should be -1 (negative one), correct?

Yes, it is negative one.
padreglcc
Tuesday, October 06, 2020 1:48:55 PM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
I've sent the store with the incorrect listing for sale a message. I'll wait a day or two for them to relist, and then clean this up.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

padreglcc
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 3:22:59 PM
This has been taken care of.