Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Change Request Discussion » Comic Books, GNs, TPBs, HCs and Mags » 2 completely different books, identical indicia?

2 completely different books, identical indicia?

Philli
Tuesday, January 12, 2021 5:23:03 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Ive got two books with identical indicia's but they are 100% not the same book. The indicia in both books states "Marvel Now! Previews No.3, April 2013". One of the books has a cover and solicitations that make sense with this. The other doesnt match up but absolutley has the same title. Ive held them side by side and stared at them repeatedly because I was convinced I was misreading it or something.

These are the two books in question.

Im guessing/assuming that the second books indicia should be "All-New Marvel Now! Previews No.1, Nov.2013"

I have the 3 issues from Marvel Now! Previews but I only have issue 1 of the 3 All New Marvel Now! Previes so I couldn't tell you what the other two books state. Any help would be appreciated.

I was able to add image links, wish I could post a pic of the two books side by side. If you can recommend a free image hosting site let me know.
padreglcc
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 1:05:33 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
These are two separte books for sure (with an obvious copy/paste error on Marvel's part in indicia). They are listed correctly as separate entries in separate titles in the database here and here.

As far as free image hosting, I use imgbb.com.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
Philli
Wednesday, January 13, 2021 7:03:23 AM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Thats why I couldn't find the listing. Marvel Now! is listed as a comic book and All-New Marvel Now! is listed as a magazine. I'm going to submit a request to switch Marvel Now! to a magazine.

Also thank you for the link.