Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » Marvel Characters » Favorite Foe of The MIghty Thor, God of Thunder - aside from Loki

Poll Question: Who do you like to see Thor take on?

• Surtur
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Executioner
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Wrecking Crew
    50%
    2 vote(s)
  • Kurse
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Enchantress
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Malekith
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Hela
    50%
    2 vote(s)
  • Destroyer
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Someone Else?
    0%
    0 vote(s)

Favorite Foe of The MIghty Thor, God of Thunder - aside from Loki

MoonKnight1
Tuesday, February 09, 2021 12:26:01 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
The Odinson has had numerous battles throughout his existence ranging from the miniscule to the monstrous and has emerged victorious more often than not. Which of these fantastic foes of Ol' Goldilocks do you most like to see testing the scion of Asgard?

I left Loki out for the obvious reason that no one else can hold a candle against his lengthy antagonism towards his half brother.

Surtur
Fire Demon from Muspelheim and wielder of the Twilight Sword which is foretold to bring upon Ragnarok.

Executioner
Skurge, half Asgardian and half Storm Giant. A Full pain in the Thunder God's keister.

Wrecking Crew
Wrecker. Thunderball. Piledriver. Bulldozer. Sharing Asgardian strength and powers, this quartet has often put Thor in a quandary.

Kurse
Algrim the Strong of the Dark Elves transformed into a nigh unstoppable killing machine.

Enchantress
The sultry and seductive Amora uses all of her magical abilities and powers of persuasion to gain whatever she wants. And she wants everything.

Malekith
The Accursed Dark Elf of Svartalfheim would like to scour the Nine Realms with the eldritch artifact known as The Casket of Ancient Winters. Only Thor stands in his way.

Hela
Norse Goddess of Death and relative of Thor whose desire is to add the Odinson to her Army of the Dead.

Destroyer
Mindless enchanted suit of armor that is pretty much impervious to any type of damage and will blaze a trail of destruction on the way to it's designated task.

Some other personage? Please. please don't say "The Circus of Crime"! Loser

Anyone else you like? Let us know!
MoonKnight1
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 4:55:29 PM
Shop at My Store
As an old school Marvelite I always was a fan of The Destroyer. Cool name. Awesome powers. Feared and mysterious. The fact that it didn't show up every few issues and every time the name was mentioned it terrified those who heard it.

The look of the character is minimal, sleek and ominous. The fact that it is a virtually invulnerable engine of destruction that is mute is just icing on the cake.

MoonKnight1
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 5:14:27 PM
Shop at My Store
Did someone say "Wrecking Crew"? Whistle