Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » TV » Comic Book TV Shows (Non DC or Marvel)

Comic Book TV Shows (Non DC or Marvel)

barney
Sunday, November 21, 2021 9:43:21 AM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Freak Brothers (Tubi) ; My 15 year old self probably would of thought this show was good, however my 51 year old self, thinks this is one of the stupidest shows on the air.

Walking Dead (Walking Dead, Walking Dead: World Beyond, Fear the Walking Dead): Well I've watched these from the beginning, so I will finish it, however I think they may have run their course somewhat.

Riverdale: Ok not much too say here, watch it every week (wife's choice) your typical CW show with a lot of supernatural stuff thrown in. besides the character names almost unrecognizable from the comicbook characters.
barney
Sunday, February 06, 2022 9:06:12 AM
Raising Dion: watching Season 2 now, the quality has really dropped off from season 1.

Resident Alien: Don't know much about the source material, and I'm sure it's probably quit a bit different from the show. However, Alan Tudyk, It's hard to go wrong here He's great. He makes the show pretty entertaining.
pottersan
Sunday, February 06, 2022 10:41:29 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
barney wrote:
Freak Brothers (Tubi) ; My 15 year old self probably would of thought this show was good, however my 51 year old self, thinks this is one of the stupidest shows on the air.

Walking Dead (Walking Dead, Walking Dead: World Beyond, Fear the Walking Dead): Well I've watched these from the beginning, so I will finish it, however I think they may have run their course somewhat.

Riverdale: Ok not much too say here, watch it every week (wife's choice) your typical CW show with a lot of supernatural stuff thrown in. besides the character names almost unrecognizable from the comicbook characters.
I started off thinking it was a dumb fad and didn't start watching it until about 2014.

I've since sporadically watched it and really like it. I even like the spin offs.

That being said I never read the comics so I'm taking it for what it is.

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex,The Goblin's Cavern, Manhattan on Mars, Edgewood Comics,Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

barney
Sunday, March 13, 2022 9:34:18 AM
The Boys: Diabolical - Binged the entire series. Its the Boys its so bad it's great.
Some episodes aren't as good as others, but some are pretty great especially the last one.
barney
Sunday, June 26, 2022 9:41:41 AM
The Boys are back, new season doesn't disappoint.