Welcome Guest Active Topics
Thundercron
Thursday, August 04, 2022 1:59:17 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Just got in the first four volumes of the Love and Rockets trades. These are not in the database. Here is the link to the most complete info I could find:

https://www.comics.org/series/40038/

My question is, What title should I put this under? Do we keep it all in one series as it is in the link and call it "The Complete Love and Rockets", or break it up as the title changes? The first two volumes I have are simply called "Love and Rockets," the third volume is called "Love & Rockets," and the fourth volume is called "Tears from Heaven," with "Volume Four of the Complete Love and Rockets" written off to the side in small print on the cover.

Copyright pages on these does not include the proper title, so you can simply go by the covers as shown in the link.
icarus201
Thursday, August 04, 2022 6:41:41 PM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Looking at the group of volumes, I can see a) only #1-10 are really under that title of Complete Love and Rockets and b) some of them are already in the database. Namely, Love and Rockets X (only the 2nd printing), two of the Luba volumes and the Education of Hopey Glass.

Are you proposing adding all of the missing titles or just the few that you own? If you were to add them corresponding to GCD’s list there would be duplicated entries, necessitating new Invalids.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Thundercron
Thursday, August 04, 2022 6:48:16 PM
Shop at My Store
icarus201 wrote:
Looking at the group of volumes, I can see a) only #1-10 are really under that title of Complete Love and Rockets and b) some of them are already in the database. Namely, Love and Rockets X (only the 2nd printing), two of the Luba volumes and the Education of Hopey Glass.

Are you proposing adding all of the missing titles or just the few that you own? If you were to add them corresponding to GCD’s list there would be duplicated entries, necessitating new Invalids.

I generally only add what I can scan, so it would be the first four volumes.
icarus201
Thursday, August 04, 2022 7:26:03 PM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Thundercron wrote:
icarus201 wrote:

Would you hold back on submitting your four? I need to fix the title around Love and Rockets X. I have that lying around somewhere. I’ll check what the indicia says.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Thundercron
Thursday, August 04, 2022 7:36:41 PM
Shop at My Store
icarus201 wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
icarus201 wrote:

Would you hold back on submitting your four? I need to fix the title around Love and Rockets X. I have that lying around somewhere. I’ll check what the indicia says.

No problem.