Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Giving Up on Nerdy Girls??? Options
MER
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:29:35 AM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/3/2007
Posts: 4,018
Points: 12,054
fenix1977 wrote:
So far I have spent the New Year explaining to at least 3 different friends..why they should not be cheating on their boy friends...

Again..staying in the cave and only coming out for comics.


Staying in your cave? That's what I should do!

Debating on cheating? Those women are too chicken-poop b/c they're only creating some asinine reason to end their relationships rather than admitting that they have grown tired being with their bfs and ending it with them. Rolling Eyes


"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
fenix1977
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:24:01 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
MER wrote:
fenix1977 wrote:
So far I have spent the New Year explaining to at least 3 different friends..why they should not be cheating on their boy friends...

Again..staying in the cave and only coming out for comics.


Staying in your cave? That's what I should do!

Debating on cheating? Those women are too chicken-poop b/c they're only creating some asinine reason to end their relationships rather than admitting that they have grown tired being with their bfs and ending it with them. Rolling Eyes


Mmmhmmm this is what I have told them. They are all hiding behind the "I don't want to be alone" card and it seems I am a jerk for not understanding. When in reality they are the jerks for being to chicken-poop to do the right thing.



Mad Bloggings

fenix1977
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 5:24:56 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
Wall I am so fed up with the opposite sex right now it is not even funny. I started talking to a friend that moved back here after living in NC for 7 months. Everything was going great and we went on a couple of dates. Things had looked like they might get serious and then she decided to come clean...she is married and was not going to tell me. At least not until she figured out if I wanted a serious relationship. The only reason she tells me this..is because her husband has now left her and she wanted to know if she could borrow money for her divorce. Wall

STAYING IN THE CAVE FOREVER!



Mad Bloggings

wickedcomics
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:19:34 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 5/14/2011
Posts: 1,433
Points: 18,941
You serious??? You should have kicked her in the face as soon as she uttered her last word Batting Eyelashes

fenix1977
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:48:33 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
Totally serious..this is the type of person I keep running into up here. Dating here is seriously more risky than playing Russian roulette with a six shooter..with six bullets in it.



Mad Bloggings

MER
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:43:26 AM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/3/2007
Posts: 4,018
Points: 12,054
fenix1977 wrote:
Wall I am so fed up with the opposite sex right now it is not even funny. I started talking to a friend that moved back here after living in NC for 7 months. Everything was going great and we went on a couple of dates. Things had looked like they might get serious and then she decided to come clean...she is married and was not going to tell me. At least not until she figured out if I wanted a serious relationship. The only reason she tells me this..is because her husband has now left her and she wanted to know if she could borrow money for her divorce. Wall

STAYING IN THE CAVE FOREVER!


Let me guess, He divorced her for cheating on him. People can be downright disgusting sometimes.


"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
heavyearly2000
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:13:57 PM

Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/8/2009
Posts: 164
Points: 492
Location: Earth..for now!
wickedcomics wrote:
You serious??? You should have kicked her in the face as soon as she uttered her last word Batting Eyelashes


A Daniel LaRusso crane kick???



MY WANT LIST

[center]I realize your comic got a 9.8 grade from them; it still gets a 0.0 for content from me.[/center]
fenix1977
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 4:07:57 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
I would not want to put a perfectly good face kick to such poor use. She seems to like to cry poor me and doing so would only giver her another reason to do so. I am honestly starting to think that I am far better off staying single.



Mad Bloggings

wickedcomics
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2012 8:17:59 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 5/14/2011
Posts: 1,433
Points: 18,941
No

It would be a Trish Stratus Chick Kick Big Grin

CrossbowComics
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:32:47 AM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 10/14/2008
Posts: 950
Points: 3,044
Location: look up
Dreadnok01 wrote:
CrossbowComics wrote:
99 bottles of beer on the wall...



Applause Applause Applause Man I really didn't want to be the one to get this thread to 100 pages without saying something related to the topic. Thanks for handling that Crossbow. Big Grin


My bag, someone else deserved the honor for sure. I wasn't trying to trip it, just having a little fun nudging it along.

I'm never married & don't plan to be, seen way too many ugly divorces, my brother is working on his 2nd. Ain't no way somebody's getting half my Treehouse. Too proud to sacrifice my left nut to get laid. Comics are simple & fun & don't keep me awake thinking at night. It's kind of funny though, I just went to my 25th & saw all these girls I used to have the hots for & who had no interest in me. Now it's the other way around, women in their 40's with sex drives of teenage boys. It's like when you lose interest is the exact point at which they gain interest. There needs to be some overlap there.





NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

MER
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:10:06 AM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/3/2007
Posts: 4,018
Points: 12,054
CrossbowComics wrote:
Dreadnok01 wrote:
CrossbowComics wrote:
99 bottles of beer on the wall...



Applause Applause Applause Man I really didn't want to be the one to get this thread to 100 pages without saying something related to the topic. Thanks for handling that Crossbow. Big Grin


My bag, someone else deserved the honor for sure. I wasn't trying to trip it, just having a little fun nudging it along.

I'm never married & don't plan to be, seen way too many ugly divorces, my brother is working on his 2nd. Ain't no way somebody's getting half my Treehouse. Too proud to sacrifice my left nut to get laid. Comics are simple & fun & don't keep me awake thinking at night. It's kind of funny though, I just went to my 25th & saw all these girls I used to have the hots for & who had no interest in me. Now it's the other way around, women in their 40's with sex drives of teenage boys. It's like when you lose interest is the exact point at which they gain interest. There needs to be some overlap there.



Just like men to always be too early; Am I right?Laughing


"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
fenix1977
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 3:25:14 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
....I met someone...



Mad Bloggings

MER
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 7:21:32 AM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/3/2007
Posts: 4,018
Points: 12,054
Applause Horrahhh!!


"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
fenix1977
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 5:08:28 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
It is slow going..but it is ok..if it ends up with us just being friends I am ok with it..lots of common interests and she is a Star Wars nerd.



Mad Bloggings

icarus201
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 6:12:39 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Joined: 8/17/2007
Posts: 42,779
Points: 524,797
Location: United Kingdom
Soooo, anybody heard from Tommy recently? Eh?


Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Dreadnok01
Posted: Monday, May 28, 2012 8:04:59 PM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/24/2008
Posts: 483
Points: 1,449
Location: In my house
fenix1977 wrote:
....I met someone...


WOOHOO!! Dancing Dancing Dancing
fenix1977
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:36:41 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
Maybe Tommy ran away with his lady and joined the circus?



Mad Bloggings

MER
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:13:02 AM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/3/2007
Posts: 4,018
Points: 12,054
fenix1977 wrote:
Maybe Tommy ran away with his lady and joined the circus?


Maybe he's known as "The Punisher" at the circus and does the tightrope act.


"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
fenix1977
Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:20:24 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
Right now..his ears are ringing..



Mad Bloggings

fenix1977
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:14:26 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 3/16/2007
Posts: 6,659
Points: 22,411
Still no Tommy..but there is an update from my little chunk of upstate NY. Right now the girl friend is attempting to land a job in her current profession in my neck of the woods (she lives about 65 miles away right now). If that fails we decided we would move to a town that is the smack dab half way point between both our current places of employment. She doesn't want me to give up my current job because the pay is decent and the benefits are good for the area I live in. I also have job security unless the college burns down..which these kids I am sure will try at some point to pull off.

So house hunting looms in the future for us and she has hinted that she would not mind making an honest nerd out of me.



Mad Bloggings

Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.355 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231