Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poll Question: Who wins in a Galaxy Far Away? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Super Skrull (Kl'rt) 6 54%
Lobo (Possessed 5 45%

SHS 1, Fight 23 - Super-Skrull Vs. Lobo (Possessed) on Hoth Options
comic clint
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:28:04 PM

Groups: Member, Moderator, Subscriber, Super Hero Showdown Host

comicuniversity wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:
comic clint wrote:
This is Lobo + Eclipso---- this is NOT ECLIPSO---- This is LOBO AUGMENTED BY ECLIPSO---- so this light deal wouldnt help---- ECLIPSO IS NOT HERE---- he has possesed LOBO

Oh brother. ECLIPSO IS HERE. He's in the body of Lobo. Eclipso still has the weaknesses to light and fire is light. Just because Eclipso is possessing Lobo's body doesn't mean he isn't there. If Eclipso isn't there then Eclipso's powers are not there.

Good point.
SAVE IT DRAKE----- you just dont want to fight LOBO

THE PRECIOUS PRESENT IS A GREAT BOOK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOMEDAY SOON
-clint
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:32:00 PM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

What's your point?

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:33:54 PM
Groups: Member, Moderator

comic clint wrote:
comicuniversity wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:
comic clint wrote:
This is Lobo + Eclipso---- this is NOT ECLIPSO---- This is LOBO AUGMENTED BY ECLIPSO---- so this light deal wouldnt help---- ECLIPSO IS NOT HERE---- he has possesed LOBO

Oh brother. ECLIPSO IS HERE. He's in the body of Lobo. Eclipso still has the weaknesses to light and fire is light. Just because Eclipso is possessing Lobo's body doesn't mean he isn't there. If Eclipso isn't there then Eclipso's powers are not there.

Good point.
SAVE IT DRAKE----- you just dont want to fight LOBO

LMFAO!!

Clint, the voters have obviously turned against me. I will be eliminated long before i get a chance to face Lobo.

I speak truth.
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:38:05 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

The_Ghost wrote:
What's your point?

I think my point was that Lobo/Eclipso beats the snot outta Super Skrull, lol!

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:38:21 PM

Oh, man. I hope this isn't going to lead to retalitory voting in the future.

I dont think Drake is the type to vote someone out just so they dont have to face that character. I hope everyone plays and creates rationales logically and not strategically. That just takes the fun out of the game.

I was hoping to face Quasar next time I play you, Drake. Maybe next SHS.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:39:57 PM

Atilla2k wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:
What's your point?

I think my point was that Lobo/Eclipso beats the snot outta Super Skrull, lol!

Your point is backed up by hopes and dreams rather than facts and logic. Laughing

Nerd Nation
comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:40:53 PM

The_Ghost wrote:
I dont think Drake is the type to vote someone out just so they dont have to face that character. I hope everyone plays and creates rationales logically and not strategically. That just takes the fun out of the game.

Hey man. Lotsa reasons to vote.

Retaliation is only one of 'em.

But, just about everybody has voted against me recently, so how could I possibly retaliate against everyone? Rolling on the Floor
comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:42:12 PM

The_Ghost wrote:

yeah. I drafted characters that i have always liked (with the exception of moondragon---hate her, but needed a psychic). Quasar is one of my all time faves. Hope i get a chance to run with him again and he does better than losing to a loser like Superboy.
comic clint
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:42:40 PM

Groups: Member, Moderator, Subscriber, Super Hero Showdown Host

The_Ghost wrote:

naw Im just messing with Drake---- you both know that----- Im just having a bit of fun---- I hope I am not coming across as serious when I say these things---- I do however believe that Lobo/Eclipso would mop the florr with Kl'Rt

THE PRECIOUS PRESENT IS A GREAT BOOK THAT YOU SHOULD READ SOMEDAY SOON
-clint
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:43:33 PM

I get the feeling I'm on the hit list after today. lol

Nerd Nation
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:43:40 PM

So 5 pages of talking & only 9 votes....Waiting

comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:43:47 PM

comic clint wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:

naw Im just messing with Drake---- you both know that----- Im just having a bit of fun---- I hope I am not coming across as serious when I say these things---- I do however believe that Lobo/Eclipso would mop the florr with Kl'Rt

So do I.

Lobo +1
comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:46:19 PM

Atilla2k wrote:
So 5 pages of talking & only 9 votes....Waiting

yeah, the vote total has taken a nose dive. I am currently brainstorming ideas to get the participation up for the next one of these.

It's been good to have you chiming in, btw Attila! Please keep it up.
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:47:20 PM

5 pages isn't that many. Probably have some late voters.

Super Skrull likes his Lobo cooked well done. Nice and crispy.

And how can you, Clint, vote for Lobo after seeing ALL the evidence and rationales I've provided? Even you know Super Skrull is the one clear choice here and you know you want to vote for him. Search your feelings, young nerdling. You know it to be true!

Nerd Nation
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:51:10 PM

comicuniversity wrote:
yeah, the vote total has taken a nose dive. I am currently brainstorming ideas to get the participation up for the next one of these.

Everyone loves March Madness Bracket Challenges...

comicuniversity wrote:
It's been good to have you chiming in, btw Attila! Please keep it up.

Thanks! I work two jobs so I don't usually get to post a lot, I usually spend my time trying to get approvals done when I'm online but today was a light load.

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:21:49 PM

S U P E R S K R U L L +1,000!!!

Nerd Nation
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:27:52 PM

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:31:02 PM

Huh. Invisibility would have come in handy for those Lanterns, huh? Ya know, like Super Skrull's invisible powers?

Nerd Nation
Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:46:13 PM

Powers and Abilities:
It is said that Czarnians can only be truly killed by other Czarnians (though this does not matter to Lobo either way, as he cannot die by any means). Furthermore, Lobo has been banned from entering either Heaven or Hell. Lobo can survive unaided in the vacuum of space.

Lobo possesses super strength that enables him to lift over 100 tons. He also has superhuman durability and a healing factor that allows him to heal from even the most serious of injuries fast. Despite his size, Lobo is surprisingly quick. Lobo is able to survive the rigors of space without food or air, although he needs booze regularly. Not for survival, just because.

He can also smoke cigars in airless space, because he needs his cigars. He was also able to create copies of himself from a single drop of blood, though Vril Dox of L.E.G.I.O.N. was able to turn off this power. His weapon of choice is a chain and hook (the durability of which has yet to be determined). He also utilizes an arsenal of deadly weaponry, usually guns or explosives that are ridiculously big and loud. Also he has at times shown to have an ability commonly referred to as "Bottomless Satchel" .This means he can pull guns, explosives, ammo, etc. out of no where or out of something that was smaller then the item itself (ex: pulling a cannon out from behind his back) though he has not yet displayed this ability in the "New 52". His preferred mode of transport is his SpazFrag 666, a flying motorcycle.

Lobo has an unbelievably good sense of smell that allows him to track anyone he's met within a few solar systems. Also, it is impossible to kill him as neither Hell nor Heaven will collect him or allow him to stay. He is the best bounty hunter in the universe and always keeps his word. Also, Lobo could regenerate from a single drop of blood.

The Main Man!

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:49:39 PM

Atilla2k wrote:
Powers and Abilities
Super powered LoboIt is said that Czarnians can only be truly killed by other Czarnians (though this does not matter to Lobo either way, as he cannot die by any means). Furthermore, Lobo has been banned from entering either Heaven or Hell. Lobo can survive unaided in the vacuum of space.

Lobo possesses super strength that enables him to lift over 100 tons. He also has superhuman durability and a healing factor that allows him to heal from even the most serious of injuries fast. Despite his size, Lobo is surprisingly quick. Lobo is able to survive the rigors of space without food or air, although he needs booze regularly. Not for survival, just because.

He can also smoke cigars in airless space, because he needs his cigars. He was also able to create copies of himself from a single drop of blood, though Vril Dox of L.E.G.I.O.N. was able to turn off this power. His weapon of choice is a chain and hook (the durability of which has yet to be determined). He also utilizes an arsenal of deadly weaponry, usually guns or explosives that are ridiculously big and loud. Also he has at times shown to have an ability commonly referred to as "Bottomless Satchel" .This means he can pull guns, explosives, ammo, etc. out of no where or out of something that was smaller then the item itself (ex: pulling a cannon out from behind his back) though he has not yet displayed this ability in the "New 52". His preferred mode of transport is his SpazFrag 666, a flying motorcycle.

Lobo has an unbelievably good sense of smell that allows him to track anyone he's met within a few solar systems. Also, it is impossible to kill him as neither Hell nor Heaven will collect him or allow him to stay. He is the best bounty hunter in the universe and always keeps his word. Also, Lobo could regenerate from a single drop of blood.

The Main Man!

Nerd Nation