Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Can't get a seller to respond?? I already paid but not getting shipped. Options
mcscomicx
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:12:42 PM
Groups: Member

I bought a comic about 2 weeks ago and it has not shipped yet, I have sent the seller two messages and recieved no response. When I click on support or contact for CCL it can not find the page? What can I do to resolve this? I'm eagerly awaiting the comic I ordered so I can sell it with a couple others as part of a set. I ordered the 3 others in my set on the same day all from CCL members. I got them all more than a week ago.
wickedcomics
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:29:11 PM

On Monday call and speak to Steve (The Valiant One) he is CCL's director and runs the day to day operations. You can contact him at

(615) 264-4747

Or you can send him a PM. Your best bet is to call him Monday morning. They open up at 10am I believe. They are based in Tennessee so make sure you have the correct time zone. Don't call from a blocked number because they don't pick those calls up (Telemarketers)

b0bafett
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:56:59 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

Steve is on is 1 year wedding anniversary so don't know if he will be there. If not ask for Joe. You always can file a claim with pay-pal
bovard
Posted: Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:17:20 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

There is a 45 day time period to file a paypal claim, if it comes to that. Generally, if a seller is communicating, I'll wait about 6 weeks before filing a claim for an item not received, however, if they don't respond to pm's I'll give them up to about a week to respond, and then file the claim right away.

If the books show up, or the seller comes through, you can cancel the claim.

yourplace2
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:59:52 PM

Shop at My Store

Log into your PAYPAL and see if the sale even got paid for. You did not mention that. If it completed, then file a claim. Filing a claim is like sending mail certified mail. Someone has to sign for it, delaying delivery. Filing a claim will start a time consuming process, but unfortunately, has to be done to get a refund. Paypal will take the money from the seller right away, and release it after they answer, either to you or back to him.

Join the store on FACEBOOK!

* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.

Completegibberish
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:04:11 PM

I have a similar issue myself. Prior to the debacle over ASM 365, , I purchased 114 books from a seller. 6 days later no shipping info and no reply to contact. My mistake was not reading his feedback. All of his negs are for slow shipping, sometimes a month in cases.

My fault for not reading the feedback. I filed my claim, it has been 7 days. You should not let the demand/desire for the book push you into the area of being treated poorly.
Life happens, that's a fact and sometime's things cannot be helped but you should not feel bad for filing a claim and getting your money back
File a claim, wait 24 hours, then escalate it.
paypal will refund your money within 72 hours
When filing your claim, if you are to the point you no longer want his books, be sure to add that in the comments
I no longer wish to conduct business with this person and therefore would like my money refunded. i do not want him to dash and mail in the next day to retain the money.

That should limit his response to dragging your matter out another week or 3 as most ship media mail.

Good luck
SuperSoldier124
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:33:34 PM

D'oh oh boy

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:17:11 AM

Completegibberish wrote:
I have a similar issue myself. Prior to the debacle over ASM 365, , I purchased 114 books from a seller. 6 days later no shipping info and no reply to contact. My mistake was not reading his feedback. All of his negs are for slow shipping, sometimes a month in cases.

My fault for not reading the feedback. I filed my claim, it has been 7 days. You should not let the demand/desire for the book push you into the area of being treated poorly.
Life happens, that's a fact and sometime's things cannot be helped but you should not feel bad for filing a claim and getting your money back
File a claim, wait 24 hours, then escalate it.
paypal will refund your money within 72 hours
When filing your claim, if you are to the point you no longer want his books, be sure to add that in the comments
I no longer wish to conduct business with this person and therefore would like my money refunded. i do not want him to dash and mail in the next day to retain the money.

That should limit his response to dragging your matter out another week or 3 as most ship media mail.

Good luck

PM me with the store name ...Im curious to know what store it is...Don
CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:32:54 AM

mcscomicx wrote:
I bought a comic about 2 weeks ago and it has not shipped yet, I have sent the seller two messages and recieved no response. When I click on support or contact for CCL it can not find the page? What can I do to resolve this? I'm eagerly awaiting the comic I ordered so I can sell it with a couple others as part of a set. I ordered the 3 others in my set on the same day all from CCL members. I got them all more than a week ago.

are you referring to an order you made with me? invoice # 107941...

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9450309699939212358981

if so sorry for the delay...Don
comicuniversity
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 12:16:55 PM
Groups: Member, Moderator

ummm....two weeks isn't that out of order. Depending on shipping method. Might be there is nothing to be upset about. Might be there is. I'd heir (sp?) on the side of patience for another 2 or 3 days.
mcscomicx
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 8:48:55 PM

CuriousGoodsNComics wrote:
mcscomicx wrote:

are you referring to an order you made with me? invoice # 107941...

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9450309699939212358981

if so sorry for the delay...Don

No it was not your order. I got your comics no problem. Thanks for the concern.
4saken1
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:48:51 PM

Shop at My Store

There's one seller that I've bought from here that doesn't use PayPal (thus I get not Confirmation # and is pretty bad at hitting the 'Shipped' button. They're not terribly slow at shipping them out, but not super fast, either. I usually recieve my books about the time that I'm at the state of mind where you are right now.

Do the messages you've sent show up as 'Read'? If so, send them another and ask them to mark the order as 'Shipped' if they have mailed it already and ask for a Confirmation #.

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

Completegibberish
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:01:45 PM

comicuniversity wrote:
ummm....two weeks isn't that out of order. Depending on shipping method. Might be there is nothing to be upset about. Might be there is. I'd heir (sp?) on the side of patience for another 2 or 3 days.

2 weeks and not responding to communication is not.
Media takes time and many ship that way.
I do not have a problem with that myself.
My issue is when someone gets flagged for slow/no shipping and you send them PMs and they just do not reply, then it's time to file and make sure you avoid their store in the future.
I still enjoy this site. It is valuable as a buying source and a knowledge source. However, my last 3 issues have been just that.
I have had 12 good dealers out of 15 I have dealt with and that is a problem for me personally. 20% being hit or miss is like going to ebay and buying from someone with a 80% feedback on he whole :)
bovard
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:38:32 PM

Shop at My Store

comicuniversity wrote:

Lack of response to communication = file a claim; regardless of time period. It's well known that Media Mail can take a few weeks or month, but when a seller does not respond, the red flag goes up, and file a claim right away.

If the transaction turns out to be successsful, the claim can easily be dropped.

wickedcomics
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:00:41 AM

Completegibberish wrote:
comicuniversity wrote:

2 weeks and not responding to communication is not.
Media takes time and many ship that way.
I do not have a problem with that myself.
My issue is when someone gets flagged for slow/no shipping and you send them PMs and they just do not reply, then it's time to file and make sure you avoid their store in the future.
I still enjoy this site. It is valuable as a buying source and a knowledge source. However, my last 3 issues have been just that.
I have had 12 good dealers out of 15 I have dealt with and that is a problem for me personally. 20% being hit or miss is like going to ebay and buying from someone with a 80% feedback on he whole :)

Man I feel your pain, it sucks when you try to contact someone and they ignore you. You'd think people would have better manners and address the issue instead of ignoring you.

b0bafett
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:46:50 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

+1 in this is why I pretty much shop with the same stores.
4saken1
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 8:23:08 PM

Shop at My Store

b0bafett wrote:
+1 in this is why I pretty much shop with the same stores.

I'll give anybody a chance if they have something I need at a price I want to pay. Problem is, the stores I shop at on a regular basis are the only ones that generally carry the independent titles I'm looking for.....

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

Completegibberish
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 9:45:00 PM

I noticed MY ISSUE with the seller who did not ship my books or bother responding to PMs is now that he will not respond to Paypals requests for information. Means I get the refund, sure, but he drags it out for nearly 2 more weeks.
I assume listing his shop name may cause the thread to be deleted so I will refrain,but with several people having the EXACT same complaint as well as a few with the issue where he wouldn't respond to paypal (making it seem...hell, making IT intentional)...why is this still tolerated ?
I Mean is it worth loosing customer whom happen to jump on his prices and then get hosed over the whole deal, worth his potential transaction fees and monthly fees ?
I am too the point where I think I will not buy from anyone whom I have not dealt with in the past and TBH, almost to the point I will only deal with Donovan due to how he has treated me.
If only he would organize his store for easier browsing....(HINT!)
LadyJay
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 9:58:38 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

Completegibberish wrote:
I noticed MY ISSUE with the seller who did not ship my books or bother responding to PMs is now that he will not respond to Paypals requests for information. Means I get the refund, sure, but he drags it out for nearly 2 more weeks.
I assume listing his shop name may cause the thread to be deleted so I will refrain,but with several people having the EXACT same complaint as well as a few with the issue where he wouldn't respond to paypal (making it seem...hell, making IT intentional)...why is this still tolerated ?
I Mean is it worth loosing customer whom happen to jump on his prices and then get hosed over the whole deal, worth his potential transaction fees and monthly fees ?
I am too the point where I think I will not buy from anyone whom I have not dealt with in the past and TBH, almost to the point I will only deal with Donovan due to how he has treated me.

If you have a problem with a store on CCL, it's always a good idea to contact The_Valiant_One (Steve). He'll usually look into it for you and try to get it straightened out.

RBC_Distribution
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 10:31:03 PM

Completegibberish wrote:

im hearing bro...will do my best to make it happen for you...i think sometime the boss needs to be reminded who made it happen for him, im due a lot of respect that i either never get or people feel i dont deserve, but ive broken my back to make ccl what it is and where its going has nothing to do with me, i appreciate you and will work for and with an opened mind to remedy the situation...Don...even though currently im on vacation mode here, im still the top rated seller on ccl! never forget what i did or who i am and why people come to ccl.
great books great price and the best service!...Don @ curious goods and comics

My Why