Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Poll Question: Who Wins Under the Dome? (Poll is closed)
Choice Votes Statistics
Storm Goddess Of Thunder (Earth 1027) 6 40%
Beta Ray Bill 9 60%

SHS 1, Final 2 - Storm Goddess of Thunder Vs. Beta Ray Bill in the Superdome Options
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:40:37 AM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

Beta Ray Bill is a god, by the way. Lets not forget that. Storm isn't going to be able to manipulate Beta Ray's powers in any way.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:41:38 AM

Groups: Member

The_Ghost wrote:
Stormbreaker can form a powerful shield around Bill. No ice storm is going to stop Bill when he can create powerful heat from lightning and energy blasts..

Tarenes hammer is the same as Mjolnir.I'm assuming the same thing can be said about Stormbreaker.So whatever Stormbreaker can do so can Tarenes hammer.

ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:47:21 AM

The_Ghost wrote:

Again, Bill has destroyed moons and planets. It takes a lot of strength to do that and we've seen him do it in those pics. Storm is not capable of that with or without a hammer. If she is then I'd like to see pics of that.

The thing is he knows he is not trying to destroy a planet in this match up.Bill is no killer.He's not ruthless and overly violent.If he was then Thor would not call him blood brother.

Of course this version of Storm Thor calls wife.Now Thor wouldnt do that if she was weak and not a worthy warrior.

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:48:08 AM

Difference is that Bill has wielded Mjolnir and beaten Thor as well. Bill can fight for several days without getting tired, Storm will tire much faster. Bill can take much more punishment than Storm. He can withstand massive attacks at point blank range without a scratch.

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:49:12 AM

The_Ghost wrote:
Beta Ray Bill is a god, by the way. Lets not forget that. Storm isn't going to be able to manipulate Beta Ray's powers in any way.

This version of Storm is a goddess plus a weather master.She would be able to manipulate Bill's weather powers before he could hers.

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:49:55 AM

ukblueky wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:

Again, Bill has destroyed moons and planets. It takes a lot of strength to do that and we've seen him do it in those pics. Storm is not capable of that with or without a hammer. If she is then I'd like to see pics of that.

The thing is he knows he is not trying to destroy a planet in this match up.Bill is no killer.He's not ruthless and overly violent.If he was then Thor would not call him blood brother.

Of course this version of Storm Thor calls wife.Now Thor wouldnt do that if she was weak and not a worthy warrior.

Beta Ray Bill does what it takes to win. He knows that innocent people die in war and considers them acceptable losses.

Nerd Nation
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:56:44 AM

I'm waiting for some pics of Storm: Goddess of Thunder in action, my friend. Waiting Whistle

Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:57:51 AM

The_Ghost wrote:
Difference is that Bill has wielded Mjolnir and beaten Thor as well. Bill can fight for several days without getting tired, Storm will tire much faster. Bill can take much more punishment than Storm. He can withstand massive attacks at point blank range without a scratch.

Too bad for him then this fight isnt lasting for several days.This version of Storm knows who Beta Ray is, she's Thors wife.Yet this is just 616 Bill and he doesnt know about this version of Storm.To him shes just the mutant Storm not Asgardian goddess Storm.

Storm is one of the great leaders and tacticians of the Marvel U.She has been a X-Men leader for years.Her willpower is off the charts.This is why it is next to impossible to mind control her.She is not going to do something stupid like attack Bill straight on in a brawl.She knows she cant match his phsyical strength.This is where the great leader and tactician comes in.Storm will find the proverbial chink in the armor and exploit it.

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:57:57 AM

Here is the link you need to click on to see Bill in action...

Beta Ray Bill in action pictures!

Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:03:02 AM

The_Ghost wrote:
I'm waiting for some pics of Storm: Goddess of Thunder in action, my friend. Waiting Whistle

Sorry but those are top secret classified documents.You dont have the right level of clearance for them.Laughing

Nahh truth is I dont have a scanner or know how to post pics.Besides this is alternare dimesion version of Storm and probably hasnt been in more than one story arc.So there wouldnt be many pics.

Just because there is no pics of her doing something doesnt mean she cant do it.Heck there is no pics of the Loch Ness monster but we all know it exists.....right...Anxious

ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:06:33 AM

Come on voters.Stand up for womens rights and vote for Storm.Call it an early Mothers Day gift to the woman who raised and cared for you.You know she would want you to vote for Storm.So please dont upset mom.Vote Storm.

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:07:09 AM

No pics? No scanner? Dont know how to post pics? What kind of geek are you???

Nerd Nation
The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:14:23 AM

ukblueky wrote:
Come on voters.Stand up for womens rights and vote for Storm.Call it an early Mothers Day gift to the woman who raised and cared for you.You know she would want you to vote for Storm.So please dont upset mom.Vote Storm.

Forget moms. Its Odin the All Father you dont want to tick off! Do what Thor say....

Nerd Nation
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:22:51 AM

GASP!!!!!! Bill says forget moms.Bill is a mom hater.Truth is he probably hates all females.Bill probably is an advocate for repelling suffrage (womens right to vote).Bill probably thinks all women should stay at home and pop out babies instead of joining the work force.Well I for one will not stand for this.Storm will not stand for this.And you voters should not stand for this.Vote Storm and show Bill that his mom hating, female bashing days are over on these boards!!!!!

How'd ya like that polictical spin Doc? Laughing

ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:24:11 AM

The_Ghost wrote:
No pics? No scanner? Dont know how to post pics? What kind of geek are you???

Nerd Are you calling into question my geekhood? How dare you sir! How dare you.Big Grin

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:25:56 AM

ukblueky wrote:
GASP!!!!!! Bill says forget moms.Bill is a mom hater.Truth is he probably hates all females.Bill probably is an advocate for repelling suffrage (womens right to vote).Bill probably thinks all women should stay at home and pop out babies instead of joining the work force.Well I for one will not stand for this.Storm will not stand for this.And you voters should not stand for this.Vote Storm and show Bill that his mom hating, female bashing days are over on these boards!!!!!

How'd ya like that polictical spin Doc? Laughing

You should run for office, Uk. LOL! After Storm loses, that is.

Nerd Nation
comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:28:19 AM
Groups: Member, Moderator

ukblueky wrote:
comicuniversity wrote:
As much as Uk and i have bickered......I would have to agree on one thing.....Storm has more pinpoint control of her abilities than Bill does (if THIS Storm is equal to the real one).

Bill seems to be kind of an all out throw all his energy around kinda unfocused Hulkamaniac moment type of fighter. That's fine in space or on an asteroid, but here, that would hamper him.

Of course, Storm's just a woman right. Bill has all kinds of natural resistances and strengths that llow him to withstand massive damage. Strom could be knocked out by a falling ceiling panel if she didnt see it coming right?

This Storm is equal to the 616 Storm just with Tarenes hammer and a bad attitude towards humans.
If I was a woman I might take offense to your "Storm is just a woman." comment.Implying that she is weak, frail, and couldn't possibly beat a guy.Shame on you Drake.Shame on You Devil

LMFAO! Man, I have really come off sexist during this competition! No, I just meant, she's normal human in strength and resistances. Not superhuman.
comicuniversity
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:31:01 AM
Groups: Member, Moderator

The_Ghost wrote:
ukblueky wrote:
The_Ghost wrote:

Beta Ray Bill does what it takes to win. He knows that innocent people die in war and considers them acceptable losses.

Man, I am loathe to take his side.....but, Ghost....This aint war. Bill knows that. He's a hero. No life lost is acceptable to a hero in a contest like this.
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:34:11 AM

comicuniversity wrote:
ukblueky wrote:
comicuniversity wrote:
As much as Uk and i have bickered......I would have to agree on one thing.....Storm has more pinpoint control of her abilities than Bill does (if THIS Storm is equal to the real one).

Bill seems to be kind of an all out throw all his energy around kinda unfocused Hulkamaniac moment type of fighter. That's fine in space or on an asteroid, but here, that would hamper him.

Of course, Storm's just a woman right. Bill has all kinds of natural resistances and strengths that llow him to withstand massive damage. Strom could be knocked out by a falling ceiling panel if she didnt see it coming right?

This Storm is equal to the 616 Storm just with Tarenes hammer and a bad attitude towards humans.
If I was a woman I might take offense to your "Storm is just a woman." comment.Implying that she is weak, frail, and couldn't possibly beat a guy.Shame on you Drake.Shame on You Devil

LMFAO! Man, I have really come off sexist during this competition! No, I just meant, she's normal human in strength and resistances. Not superhuman.

I knew what you meant.I just wanted to razz you to show you there is no hard feelings.Laughing

The_Ghost
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:42:12 AM

People dont have to die here. I've explained that Bill can easily focus his attacks directly on Storm. Both of these characters will most likely be fighting in the air and, unless the security and maintenance crew are flying around on jetpacks...the humans will be out of the way on the field.

Oh, I've also explained that Bill can create a force field around the people who are dumb enough to stick around and watch the fight. That force field keeps the people safe and sound while Beta Ray Bill beats down Storm.

Nerd Nation