Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
SAGA #1 1st Print! NOWHERE MEN #1 1st Print! ADVENTURE TIME #1 1st Print! Get 'em at METROCONN NOW Options
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 5:59:02 PM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

METROCONN is PROUD to announce our GRAND REOPENING for 2013!!!

Applause Applause Applause

Metropolis Connections 2.0 is still your home for awesome variants, rare final issues AND more...but this time, we're adding a pledge to our customers only at MetroConn:

THE METROCONN GUARANTEE**: Sometimes people make mistakes and list a book in error on CCL that they don't have in stock anymore. Not this seller. Starting January 1st, 2013 all items listed for sale in METROCONN are GUARANTEED to be in stock or we'll personally send you the cover price of the book that you ordered in a PAYPAL transaction within 48 hours along with a full refund. We pride ourselves on updated inventory and customer service for as long as our doors are open.*

We're getting the ball rolling with 75 brand new listings, with more to come in the days ahead. It's QUALITY not QUANTITY at Metropolis Connections.

We also offer FREE US SHIPPING until DOOMSDAY with EVERY order of $30 or more!

Just listed:

Last issues of VALIANT's V1 SOLAR, X-O MANOWAR and BLOODSHOT!
Last issue of HARLEY QUINN!
X-Men Origins: DEADPOOL!
Star Wars: Dark Empire Platinum #1-6 Set!
Star Wars Tales #1-24!
MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #1 Hastings Variants!

VISIT METROPOLIS CONNECTIONS 2.0 BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK!

**The METROCONN GUARANTEE is ONLY valid in the Metropolis Connections 2.0 Super Seller Storefront and does NOT involve ComicCollectorLive.com or any other CCL Super Seller.

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:44:35 PM

Shop at My Store

It's a new year with new listings and an all-new direction for METROPOLIS CONNECTIONS!!!!

Tonight we added a whopping 12 books to our inventory! It's QUALITY not QUANTITY at MetroConn with some AWESOME additions that include some hot and sought after issues for your collection...some of which are ONLY available on CCL through Metropolis Connections!

ENCYCLOPAEDIA DEADPOOLICA #1: (VERY RARE DEADPOOL ONE-SHOT)! - SOLD!!!

BATMAN ADVENTURES #12 (1st Appearance of HARLEY QUINN! Only one on CCL!) - $40.00!

DEADPOOL (1997) #1 (1st issue!) - SOLD!!!

STAR WARS: REPUBLIC #12 (Dynamic Forces Gold Foil - Limited to 5000! Only one on CCL! - SOLD!!!

DEADPOOL/DEATH '98 (Annual) - RARE! - SOLD!!!

And many more comics you'll love to add to your collection!

- FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA for any order of $30 or more until DOOMSDAY!

- THE METROCONN GUARANTEE**: Starting January 1st, 2013 all items listed for sale in METROCONN are GUARANTEED to be in stock or we'll personally send you the cover price of the book that you ordered in a PAYPAL transaction within 48 hours along with a full refund. We pride ourselves on updated inventory and customer service for as long as our doors are open.

You can visit my store by clicking here!

Last issues! Rare variants! Signed exclusives! Come check out the new METROCONN today!

**The METROCONN GUARANTEE is ONLY valid in the Metropolis Connections 2.0 Super Seller Storefront and does NOT involve ComicCollectorLive.com or any other CCL Super Seller.

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 3:21:14 PM

Shop at My Store

It's a new year with new listings and an all-new direction for METROPOLIS CONNECTIONS!!!!

Today we bring you a whopping 10 more books to our inventory of less than 100 issues for sale! It's QUALITY not QUANTITY at MetroConn with some AWESOME additions that include some hot and sought after issues for your collection...some of which are ONLY available on CCL through Metropolis Connections! This bundle is a terrific selection of Marvel Now "PHANTOM" variants and HASTINGS exlcusives...almost all of which are available right here for a LIMITED TIME only on CCL!

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 (Hastings Exclusive! Rare!) - $39.99!!! (LAST COPY IN STOCK!)

DEADPOOL #1 (PHANTOM Variant!) - $12.00

AVENGERS #1 (Hastings Exclusive! Rare!) - $12.00

THUNDERBOLTS #1 (Hastings Exclusive!) - $12.00

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: SECRET OF THE FOOT CLAN #1 (Hastings Exclusive! Rare!) - $15.00 (LAST COPY!!!)

Also listed:

STAR WARS #1
UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 (Hastings!)
INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #1 (PHANTOM!)
CAPTAIN AMERICA #1 (PHANTOM!)
DOCTOR WHO #1 (Hastings!)

- THE METROCONN GUARANTEE**: Starting January 1st, 2013 all items listed for sale in METROCONN are GUARANTEED to be in stock or we'll personally send you the cover price of the book that you ordered in a PAYPAL transaction within 48 hours along with a full refund. We pride ourselves on updated inventory and customer service for as long as our doors are open.

Last issues! Rare variants! Signed exclusives! Come check out the new METROCONN today!

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:58:21 AM

Shop at My Store

Just relisted our FINAL copy in stock of the Hastings exclusive SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #1 as well as the following issues which you'll ONLY find currently in METROCONN:

Captain America #1 (PHANTOM Variant 1/3000) - $12.00
Captain America #1 (Hastings Variant) - $12.00
Deadpool #1 (Hastings Variant) - $12.00
Iron Man #1 (Hastings Variant) - $12.00
Adventure Time #10 (Hastings Variant) - $12.00

The orders are rolling in this year and we've had less than 100 issues listed since the first of the year.

FREE SHIPPING with EVERY ORDER of $30+ until DOOMSDAY.

CAREFUL PACKAGING and FAST SHIPPING!

Come check out our newest additions now!

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2013 3:31:05 PM

Shop at My Store

Today we add 3 more books to our inventory of less than 100 issues for sale! It's QUALITY not QUANTITY at MetroConn with some AWESOME additions that include some hot and sought after issues for your collection...some of which are ONLY available on CCL through Metropolis Connections! You better snag these up before someone else does...simply click on the title to go directly to my listing and purchase!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700 (MIDTOWN EXCLUSIVE CONNECTING COVER! SOLD OUT AT MIDTOWN!) - $59.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME! INSTANTLY QUALIFIES FOR FREE US SHIPPING!!!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #698 (1st Print; My copy is the NEWSSTAND EDITION!) - $9.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!

X-O MANOWAR #6 (1:50 Line Variant; 1st Print!) - $19.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!

I only have 1 OF EACH, so DON'T DELAY!

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2013 4:40:46 PM

Shop at My Store

Today we add 4 more books to our inventory of less than 100 issues for sale! It's QUALITY not QUANTITY at MetroConn with some AWESOME additions that include some hot and sought after issues for your collection...some of which are ONLY available on CCL through Metropolis Connections! You better snag these up before someone else does...simply click on the title to go directly to my listing and purchase!

SAGA #1 (1st Print!) - One of the hottest IMAGE books in the country! ONLY SINGLE COPY ON CCL! - $129.99! (INSTANTLY QUALIFIES FOR FREE US SHIPPING!)

NOWHERE MEN #1 (1st Print!) - Another IMAGE breakout SMASH! ONLY ONE ON CCL! - $24.99!

HAPPY! #1 (Mike Allred Variant; 1st Print!) ONLY ONE ON CCL! - $14.99!

ADVENTURE TIME #1E (1st Print Wraparound Variant 1:30) ONLY ONE ON CCL! - $49.99! (INSTANTLY QUALIFIES FOR FREE US SHIPPING!)

Remember, these are ONLY AVAILABLE for a LIMITED TIME! Make sure you SNAG these items while they are still listed! Just click on the book above and be magically whisked to METROCONN where you can purchase. It's that simple! You can also see some of the great listings that MIGHT still be available in METROPOLIS CONNECTIONS TODAY! Order often! Order plenty! Order now!