Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Harbinger Wars arriving soon with 8-bit Freaking Gold! Options
wpmcclure
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 2:49:42 PM

Groups: Member

Oh my god I just read this off of Comic Vine and freaking almost started jumping for joy at work. Talk about being freaking awesome news!!! Dancing

Comic Vine: Harbinger Wars Article

So Harbinger Wars is Valiant's first new crossover event and yes, we all love crossovers don't we?!?! Ok so Marvel and DC love to find holes in our pockets with 15+ storylines all converging into one massive headache Angry of an event but at least I can say that Harbinger Wars will only involve Bloodshot, Harbinger, and the mini-series of Harbinger Wars. So it’s going to be easy on your wallet, storage space, and mind. If you haven’t checked out Valiant, dump the DC Marvel crap and cross the picket lines please because for the love of god, Valiant is da $h!t that’ll keep your blood pumping... Drooling

So, now hearing this, barely containing your enthusiasm, about ready to freak out with me, it gets EVEN BETTER. At Wits' End How do you say this can get EVEN BETTER Patrick, I mean, this is already freaking awesome. Nailbiting Well then, check this out. They are going to release an 8-bit side scrolling game called “Harbinger Wars: Battle for Las Vegas” for iOS and Android devices mid-April. Holy cow, bring on the Wreck-it Ralph, cause "I'm gonna wreck it!" The game brings back Contra flashbacks Hypnotized and they are even going to release 8-bit covers for the entire Valiant line…yeah 5 series…so dump the others, get this, get on board, I can’t stress this enough! Cool

Grwurz
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 8:16:02 PM

Agreed! I can't wait for these games and the covers!

The best part?

They aren't limited Variants, they are alternate covers, so you will be able to get them for cover price!

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
SwiftMann
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 2:33:56 PM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I'll be all over all of it. Loving the new Valiant (with the continued exception of Dysart's writing). Looking forward to those variants too. I don't generally dig variants, but Valiant has been doing them right.

Has DC Done Something Stupid Today?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5
Grwurz
Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2013 3:46:18 PM

SwiftMann wrote:
I'll be all over all of it. Loving the new Valiant (with the continued exception of Dysart's writing). Looking forward to those variants too. I don't generally dig variants, but Valiant has been doing them right.

I agree. The new Valiant is putting out some of the best books on the market right now. They are totally thinking outside the box with their variants and trying new things rather than just a different cover by a different artist.

like the Lemire ballpoint pen sketch cover on Harbinger #8

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
wpmcclure
Posted: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:30:20 PM

Have you preordered your 8-bit comics yet? I have and I suggest you all get on it now! As for the upcoming Harbinger Wars event, oh damn, gonna be good Dancing and I know all of you will feel the same. Still waiting for that Harbinger Wars 8-bit game to come out... Anxious feels like time is just slipping by slowely but it also will be here soon. Any ways, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, PREORDER 8-BIT COMICS and ready yourself for HARBINGER WARS!

Grwurz
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 1:31:08 AM

Harbinger Wars hits tomorrow! Heck, today in some parts of the country!

As for the 8-bits, I don't know that you are going to need to pre order them but, hopefully, in a few months you are going to wish you did!

Come take a look!
wpmcclure
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:10:57 PM

Grwurz wrote:

As for the 8-bits, I don't know that you are going to need to pre order them but, hopefully, in a few months you are going to wish you did!

True, don't need to rush but just want everyone to get excited! I read a post of guy saying that he didn't even get why the covers are imaged in 8-bit form and that he hates 8-bit games. Kind of laughed, like where was he in the 90s? He must have been stuck on shooting 100 missiles at the Mother Brain in Metroid, i was (banned) off at that game for so long as well. Ya die, gotta start that level again. But ya know, I moved on...guess he didn't.

Grwurz
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 6:57:13 PM

wpmcclure wrote:
Grwurz wrote:

True, don't need to rush but just want everyone to get excited! I read a post of guy saying that he didn't even get why the covers are imaged in 8-bit form and that he hates 8-bit games. Kind of laughed, like where was he in the 90s? He must have been stuck on shooting 100 missiles at the Mother Brain in Metroid, i was (banned) off at that game for so long as well. Ya die, gotta start that level again. But ya know, I moved on...guess he didn't.

He was probably born too let to enjoy the greatness that are 8-bit games.

Come take a look!
SwiftMann
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:05:03 PM

Shop at My Store

I see the game available in the Apple store but not yet in the Google Play store. Anyone seeing it?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5
SwiftMann
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:17:55 PM

Shop at My Store

SwiftMann wrote:
I see the game available in the Apple store but not yet in the Google Play store. Anyone seeing it?

Ah. There it is. Of course both kids just woke up from their naps so it will have to wait.

wpmcclure
Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013 3:37:19 PM

Just downloaded from the apple store, gonna check it out tonight!