Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
2013 Boston ComiCon Options
Shadowdodger
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:07:30 AM

Groups: Member

Happening next week. I probably won't be able to make it but I thought maybe some of our NE CCLers would be interested:

http://www.bostoncomiccon.com/

Shadowdodger says: "Shop at these fine stores"

Bamf!!!! Hall of Heroes ComicsMD ComicVortex
Comic Hunter Legends Comix and Games Blue Moon Comics Comic Cellar
NorthBridge
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:05:19 AM

I'll be going both days.

I'd really love to avoid the drive back and forth each day as I no longer live in the Boston area, I live outside of Worcester.

I'm looking for a room with, at the very least, WiFi access.

Is anyone else going that would like to split the cost of a room, or maybe already has a room and would like to help me out? I'll contribute towards the cost of the room.

My budget for the room is about $60-$80.

I don't care how far outside I stay, as long as I can take either the commuter rail or the T I am satisfied.

--
Thank you and take care,
Paul
NorthBridge
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:16:16 AM

I found a nice hotel in the Franklin area for $100.

If anyone wants to split that with me let me know ASAP...

PM me and I'll give you my cell so you can either text or call so we can make arrangements.

--
Thank you and take care,
Paul
crackerjack1
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 2:51:15 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

I'll be going on Sunday, but I'm curious how tomorrow will go since Boston is essentially on lockdown and no one can load there things into the convention center tonight.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cyclops, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Figment, Original Sin, Super Secret Crisis War, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT: Turtles in Time

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
Spider-Man
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 3:40:45 PM

Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber

Check the link in the first post...the Boston ComicCon has been posponed. The new date is not known at this time.

Signature design by CCL's own DrFate

SpiderFan.org

crackerjack1
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 4:10:33 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Spider-Man wrote:
Check the link in the first post...the Boston ComicCon has been posponed. The new date is not known at this time.

Funny thing is my buddy texted my 5 minutes after I posted my response here to tell me that it was postponed too.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cyclops, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Figment, Original Sin, Super Secret Crisis War, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT: Turtles in Time

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
NorthBridge
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 6:05:34 PM

Such a shame. I found out when my old LCS emailed me and told me they're having a "Not Con" even tomorrow.

I doubt they'll get some of the names they were going to have...McGuiness, Vines etc.

I'm (banned).

--
Thank you and take care,
Paul