Happy February everyone!
I finally got my entire inventory in order - nearly 30,000 comics and 90 long boxes.
Now it's on to listing more. First up is two long boxes that I have been working on this week. Hopefully I will be done today or tomorrow. What's in the boxes you ask? Well I'll tell you!
More than 200 Ultimate Comics
, big chunks of Ultimate Spider-Man, Fantastic Four and X-Men plus many of the smaller titles like Daredevil, Elektra, Marvel Team-Up, Iron Man, etc.
Almost a full run of the Wolverine
series from the 1990's - 100+ including Annuals.
Nearly 100 various Wonder Woman
comics from the 1970's through the late 2000's.
The rest is all filler books from Marvel and DC mostly but also a fair amount of Indy titles all from the 80's through the early 2000's.
I've been lucky so far and have gotten called in for Turn
a number of times. I'm hoping that keeps up as it is quite exciting to be a part of a TV show. Production ends in early May so it's possible that there might be delays in my usual incredibly fast shipping. I will always let you know if a package is shipped late and as per my store policy if it does go out more than a day after ordering then I will include a free comic.
As always I thank you for shopping Hall of Heroes and I look forward to serving your future comic book needs!
- HowieSTORE POLICIES Free S&H for orders of $25 and up.
- This option is for Media Mail to the US only. I have separate pricing for Priority Mail and International ordersALL Comics come bagged and boarded
- Gold and Silver books will always come in Mylar bags no matter what cost or condition. Some other (but not all) high dollar comics will be in Mylar as well. If you want all of your books in Mylar please send me a PM. Every* order ships in a cardboard box
*International orders ship in a Flat Rate Priority Envelope with cardboard packing - if you want 6 comics or fewer it might be cheaper to use First Class International, please send me a PM.ALL orders come with free tracking or customs form number information
- Also, I only mark an order as "Shipped" after
I have dropped it off with the Post Office. Notification will be sent as soon as possible thereafter, usually within 24 hours.Grading
- I do my best to grade judiciously and impartially. If you have a disagreement with a grade I have assigned to a book then please contact me with your concern. I am not perfect. I make mistakes but I would never intentionally misrepresent a book's condition. I am always trying to improve and graciously accept constructive criticism.
Fast Shipping Promise - All orders will ship no later than the next business day or you receive a free comic of my choice. Friday orders will ship no later than Monday. Sometimes I am able to ship on Saturday but not always. If your order is in before 3PM it will usually ship same day.
- International Shipping Program (ISP) - If you want to buy something from a CCL Store that doesn't offer International Shipping I will buy it and then send it to you for a nominal fee - 10% or $5 whichever is less. You DO NOT need to make a purchase from my Store in order to use the Service. Please send me a P
essage with details.
If you are a Newsstand collector feel free to PM me and I will let you know if my copy for sale is newsstand or Direct.
I return Feedback when I receive it. My reasoning behind this is until I hear back from you I don't know if you have received your package and if you were happy with it or not. If you leave me a Rating and I don't reciprocate please remind me. I stay on top of it as much as I can so it's usually not a problem. If there is a problem that causes you to consider leaving non Hero feedback PLEASE contact me and allow me the chance to make things right.
I will provide scans upon request. If you want one be sure to send me your e-mail address and I will get it right out.