Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » LIQUIDATION SALE! Nearly all books now JUST .25 CENTS!! New subsidized shipping

LIQUIDATION SALE! Nearly all books now JUST .25 CENTS!! New subsidized shipping

2 pages: [1] 2
TheComicStore
Thursday, February 09, 2017 9:32:47 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
All books priced as marked!
Don't forget to check out the TPBs!
"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
TheComicStore
Saturday, February 11, 2017 9:00:47 AM
Shop at My Store
I've lowered almost all books down to .25 cents and lowered TPB's. Blowing out all commons and indie books.

You might have noticed that my media mail options now only consist of Short Box for $20 and Long Box for $40. That is because I've run out of the regular brown shippers I've always used and I'm not buying any more (I'm closing!!). So take advantage of the super cheap liquidation prices and fill a box!
TheComicStore
Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:43:03 PM
Shop at My Store
I've lowered almost all books down to .25 cents and lowered TPB's. Blowing out all commons and indie books.

You might have noticed that my media mail options now only consist of Short Box for $20 and Long Box for $40. That is because I've run out of the regular brown shippers I've always used and I'm not buying any more (I'm closing!!). So take advantage of the super cheap liquidation prices and fill a box!
TheComicStore
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:37:13 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 9:10:37 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:09:10 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Sunday, February 19, 2017 11:17:01 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Monday, February 20, 2017 9:48:57 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:19:55 PM
Shop at My Store

I've lowered the price on Medium Flat Rate Priority Boxes and Media Mail Long/Short boxes to hopefully encourage more large orders. These are seriously good deals; comics for a quarter and subsidized shipping. You'd have to be insane not to snap this stuff up quickly.
TheComicStore
Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:55:27 AM
Shop at My Store

I've lowered the price on Medium Flat Rate Priority Boxes and Media Mail Long/Short boxes to hopefully encourage more large orders. These are seriously good deals; comics for a quarter and subsidized shipping. You'd have to be insane not to snap this stuff up quickly.
TheComicStore
Friday, February 24, 2017 8:30:30 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Sunday, February 26, 2017 11:00:23 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Monday, February 27, 2017 9:12:17 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Wednesday, March 01, 2017 8:54:44 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Thursday, March 02, 2017 8:13:29 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Friday, March 03, 2017 12:58:12 PM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Saturday, March 04, 2017 1:11:32 PM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Monday, March 06, 2017 3:46:36 PM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Wednesday, March 08, 2017 9:41:01 AM
Shop at My Store

TheComicStore
Thursday, March 09, 2017 10:00:43 AM
Shop at My Store