Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » New Adds: Rock-N-Roll Comics 21 (Prince), Batgirl 6 (1st Penguin's Son), Mighty Captain Marvel 1

New Adds: Rock-N-Roll Comics 21 (Prince), Batgirl 6 (1st Penguin's Son), Mighty Captain Marvel 1

Kingsman
Sunday, February 12, 2017 10:38:52 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I have combed through my collection to try to offer some of the more popular and "hot" issues, thus you will not find a lot of dollar books. Several issues I have posted are not currently for sale on CCL, so hopefully there is something that peaks your interest. Keep checking back because I have even more fun stuff to post! Right now, I have been posting new entries on Sundays or Mondays.

Best of all, shipping is only $5.50 for domestic orders $25 and under . . . FREE shipping for domestic orders over $25.

If there are other issues you are seeking, just send me a private message. If I have an extra copy I can sell, I will gladly let you know.

Here is a small sample of some of this week's additions to my store . . .