Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » CCLer Bios » Ooops I did it again.
MsMacDugle
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 7:28:31 PM
Groups: Member
Hello everyone,

No I'm not really new & yes, I suppose I've done this before but a long time again & in a far off piece of time & space.

I was a very active member when this software just hit the scene. However, at that time I was unaware of what was causing my health issues. Well, a ton of water & time under the bridge has come & passed with me having barely being able to come over to the group.

So I'm really out of touch with the gang. How things work & yes, my brain does still suffer with memory wipes.

I was finally given an actual answer. I have small vessel disease thus I need to not overwork my brain, I need to be stress free as possible. And above all else I need to just live with the help of friends that are understanding & willing to forgive me if I space out from time to time. I don't have control over the TIAs they occur daily, hourly, for the rest of my life they come they do their damage then repeat as often as they want.

That's it for now. I need to try & get back on the swing of CCL & get the collection back in & go onward & upward once again.

"God so Loved us that he gave us his only son as the perfect gift to cover all our sins & to restore us into his presence one day"
Thundercron
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 10:21:05 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Welcome back! The forums can always use more support!
MsMacDugle
Thursday, August 17, 2017 7:25:33 PM
Groups: Member
Thundercron wrote:
Welcome back! The forums can always use more support!
Thanks, it's come a long way in the few years since I was here last. I suppose I'll be back in the saddle again eventually.Happy
"God so Loved us that he gave us his only son as the perfect gift to cover all our sins & to restore us into his presence one day"