Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » Marvel Characters » Exiles has been a pleasent surprise.
monidaw1
Saturday, September 08, 2018 10:46:50 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I didn't know anything about the series so I never bothered to collect a set even though I had just about every other series of super hero books Marvel put out until 2010 on my list.

I picked up a trade in set a while back with the first maybe 90 issues (Fine grade average) and figured before putting them out in a cheap bundle I'd read them first.

I'm finally about 16 issues in and so far it's been a really interesting and enjoyable read.

It's bunch of hero's from different alternate realities bound together to bounce around trying to fix problems with other realities timelines before they go bad.

As soon as they do they pop on to the next automatically. (Occasional vactions or short breaks included)

If they fix enough, eventually they fix their own and pop back in to what they were pulled away from.

If not, the bad happens and they return to that or in some cases cease to exist.

If they get killed they die for real but a new team member pops in almost immediately to replace whoever was lost so it makes for a continual cast change as needed for future issues.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the run and if it's as good as the first 16 I might give the new ongoing series a try.