Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » Comic Books » Batman: the Cult #4 page order incorrect

Batman: the Cult #4 page order incorrect

lcfrick
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:07:19 AM
Groups: Member
I just finished re-reading Batman: the Cult #4 and one of the pages wasn't in the correct place for the story.

Page 24 has Blackfire's minions climbing on the outside of the Batmobile, breaking into it and expressing surprise at what they find in the interior... only for the next page to be the Batmobile driving around like nothing is wrong.

Turns out page 24 should be actually be page 32, since page 33 is the same minions exclaiming that Batman and Robin aren't there and are met with knockout gas.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with every issue of #4 or just my copy. If it's a problem with just this copy, then I'll have to look for another copy to replace this one.
MoonKnight1
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:42:25 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I might have one of those. I will see if I can locate it and check. Think I remember where that longbox of Batman comics is hidden. Think
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly

Howie's Saying of the Week

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still - Chinese Proverb

Take a look at my eBay Store! Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Friday, November 09, 2018 2:04:16 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Just checked mine. Same page order as yours. This is what happens when they don't put page numbers on the page!