Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Movies » Invaders Movie
monidaw1
Saturday, June 15, 2019 4:21:40 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
So at the end of Captain America the Tesseract is at the bottom of the ocean.

At the beginning of Avengers they say it was pulled from the ocean by Howard Stark.

In the Captain Marvel movie it had ended up in the hands of the Kree scientist building the light engine working for the government.

Seems like a perfect setup for an Invaders movie to have Howard Stark meeting a young Namor and getting the Tesseract. Throw in the second Captain America and Bucky, the android Human Torch and any number of the others from that time period and even giving us another dose of the Howling Commandoes near the end of the war.

Some creative writing could also toss in the original Sgt Fury and something that explains how the Kree scientist figured out that the Tesseract was on Earth and to come looking for it. Maybe even a 1st encounter with the Skrulls and Kree that gets covered up wiping the Invaders from the historical record and justifying having an alien scientist building crazy advanced alien tech prior to Carol Danvers test flight crashing it. An origin for Area 51.

I suppose asking for Logan and something that leads to the discovery of adamantium and an origin for the Weapon X program to come later is asking for too much.

Soooo much potential left for the time period for Marvel to make use of while tying things together.

MoonKnight1
Friday, June 21, 2019 1:58:54 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
BJ, I think you've got something here.

An Invaders movie could be incredible. So many character possibilities: Namor, the android Human Torch, Union Jack, Spitfire, Toro, Baron Blood (one of my favorite villains), Whizzer, Miss America, Blazing Skull, Baron Strucker, the communist Red Skull...Daydreaming Daydreaming Daydreaming

They could even have Peggy Carter and the Howling Commandos from the movies show up. Howard Stark obviously.

There could be the introduction of Avengers 1959!

Nick Fury! Ulysses Bloodstone! Kraven the Hunter! Namora! Sabretooth! Dominic Fortune! Silver Sable!

Bring it on!!! Dancing

Howie's Saying of the Week

Choose a job you love and you will never have to work another day of your life - Lots of People

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations