Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comic Book Talk » Marvel Characters » Which Marvel character not seen yet in the movies would you like to see?

Poll Question: Who would you like to see next?

• Sub-Mariner
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Hercules
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Moon Knight
    33%
    1 vote(s)
  • Black Cat
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Quasar
    33%
    1 vote(s)
  • Wonder Man
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Beta Ray Bill
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Moondragon
    0%
    0 vote(s)
  • Who else you got?
    33%
    1 vote(s)

Which Marvel character not seen yet in the movies would you like to see?

MoonKnight1
Monday, July 15, 2019 7:26:51 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
After the events of Avengers: Endgame it is apparent that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is set to enter an entirely new Phase and introduce many new characters into the canon.

Believe it or not, despite the plethora (there's that word again) of super heroes introduced in the 23 movies so far they have barely even scratched the surface of characters available. Heck, there are some characters from the beginning of Marvel Comics that still haven't seen the big screen.

So I am giving you a short list of characters who I would like to see and asking which one you would prefer. I have a ton of characters that I would like but only had room for 8. This is different from the Poll I ran a few months ago asking about which character you want in a solo film, this is just appearing in a movie.

C'mon, even Shatterstar has been in one!!!

Sub-Mariner
Aquaman is in movies, why not Subby?

Hercules
Once again, why does Thor get in but Herc doesn't? Check out those floating heads!

Moon Knight
I mean duh! Check out my handle.

Black Cat
Seven Spider-man movies now and still no Black Cat? How can this be?

Quasar
Perfect fit for a Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Wonder Man
Hey, what better character to bring to Hollywood!

Beta Ray Bill
I know they had a sculpture of him on Grandmaster's tower in Thor: Ragnarok but let's see him in the flesh.

Moondragon
But would she be hero or villain?

There is a reason why I didn't include Squirrel Girl in this poll. It would be unfair to the other nominees and Doreen would easily scurry off with all of the votes.

Tell me who you like and/or who I missed! Call Me

Howie's Saying of the Week

The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action in mind - Frank Herbert

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
lcfrick
Monday, July 15, 2019 10:05:50 PM
Groups: Member
I know she's getting her own show, so maybe this doesn't really count, but John Byrne's Sensational She-Hulk. Breaking the 4th wall before Rob Liefeld even worked for Marvel (okay, only by a month, but still technically true.)

And I'm sure this would be cheating since both Venom have appeared and Flash Thompson in multiple movies, but Agent Venom. For all the stories they've done with Flash, and there have been a lot of good ones, I think his run as Agent Venom (not Space Knight) was truly the best.