Welcome Guest Active Topics
Gurzeh
Thursday, March 12, 2020 9:33:13 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/29/2020 | Posts: 4 | Points: 12
Hi guys in this wonderful ComicCollectorLive place,

I saw on Otori marketplace he has some issues and would delay sending comics.
But this message is from January, and I don't see any updates

Does anyone have any update? I am sincerely worried for him (not for my little comics)

Please msg /reply me if you have any news

Have a good day my dear friends

Pierre
Thundercron
Thursday, March 12, 2020 10:18:34 AM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Redland, Oregon
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 4,189 | Points: 59,264
Shop at My Store
Gurzeh wrote:
Hi guys in this wonderful ComicCollectorLive place,

I saw on Otori marketplace he has some issues and would delay sending comics.
But this message is from January, and I don't see any updates

Does anyone have any update? I am sincerely worried for him (not for my little comics)

Please msg /reply me if you have any news

Have a good day my dear friends

Pierre


Have you tried sending him a personal message?
MoonKnight1
Thursday, March 12, 2020 12:11:45 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 7,661 | Points: 32,772
Shop at My Store
His last post was scary.
Otori wrote:
The store is open and I am still adding new books everyday as the GREAT SORT continues, but there will be some delays in shipping. I am on a semi-vacation from my office which is where I ship from so it may be anywhere from 2-10 days before I ship your order! I know that seems vague but I am TRULY trying to take a vacation by staying AWAY from the office due to my doctor saying I needed to relax or I would die. I thought about just dying, but alas! If you have a specific reason that you need the books shipped out immediately send me a PM and I will try my best. I am grateful for everyone of you and will do my best to keep the service all of you are used to! Thank you!

This was January 20th. I hope he is OK.

Howie's Saying of the Week

Is it worse to be scared than to be bored, that is the question - Gertrude Stein

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
padreglcc
Thursday, March 12, 2020 2:02:12 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
Location: Bangor, Michigan
Joined: 5/6/2007 | Posts: 6,564 | Points: 1,182,327
MoonKnight1 wrote:
His last post was scary.
Otori wrote:
The store is open and I am still adding new books everyday as the GREAT SORT continues, but there will be some delays in shipping. I am on a semi-vacation from my office which is where I ship from so it may be anywhere from 2-10 days before I ship your order! I know that seems vague but I am TRULY trying to take a vacation by staying AWAY from the office due to my doctor saying I needed to relax or I would die. I thought about just dying, but alas! If you have a specific reason that you need the books shipped out immediately send me a PM and I will try my best. I am grateful for everyone of you and will do my best to keep the service all of you are used to! Thank you!

This was January 20th. I hope he is OK.

That is a little scary. He hasn't been on the site since Jan 29. I just sent him a PM. If I don't hear back in a day or so I'll follow up with an email.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
padreglcc
Saturday, March 14, 2020 11:39:34 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
Location: Bangor, Michigan
Joined: 5/6/2007 | Posts: 6,564 | Points: 1,182,327
padreglcc wrote:
He hasn't been on the site since Jan 29. I just sent him a PM. If I don't hear back in a day or so I'll follow up with an email.

Email sent.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
padreglcc
Monday, March 16, 2020 10:22:36 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
Location: Bangor, Michigan
Joined: 5/6/2007 | Posts: 6,564 | Points: 1,182,327
Heard back from Otori yesterday.

Otori wrote:
Yep, everything is ok. Not great, but ok. Health is fine, but just had some pivotal things happen, but no worries. I am super behind on shipping orders but that's my own problem. Thanks for checking and I should start being around more very soon.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
MoonKnight1
Monday, March 16, 2020 1:12:44 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 7,661 | Points: 32,772
Shop at My Store
padreglcc wrote:
Heard back from Otori yesterday.

Otori wrote:
Yep, everything is ok. Not great, but ok. Health is fine, but just had some pivotal things happen, but no worries. I am super behind on shipping orders but that's my own problem. Thanks for checking and I should start being around more very soon.

Great news. Big Hug

Howie's Saying of the Week

Is it worse to be scared than to be bored, that is the question - Gertrude Stein

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
Gurzeh
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:09:03 PM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/29/2020 | Posts: 4 | Points: 12
padreglcc wrote:
padreglcc wrote:
He hasn't been on the site since Jan 29. I just sent him a PM. If I don't hear back in a day or so I'll follow up with an email.

Email sent.


Since my first post, a friend managed to reach him and he said he would post ... last WE :(
which way you used to reach him?

krgds
Pierre
Gurzeh
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 12:11:37 PM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/29/2020 | Posts: 4 | Points: 12
Thundercron wrote:
Gurzeh wrote:
Hi guys in this wonderful ComicCollectorLive place,

I saw on Otori marketplace he has some issues and would delay sending comics.
But this message is from January, and I don't see any updates

Does anyone have any update? I am sincerely worried for him (not for my little comics)

Please msg /reply me if you have any news

Have a good day my dear friends

Pierre


Have you tried sending him a personal message?


Sure, actually two, but they are marked as "unread" ... since 4 weeks
Thanks for asking

I don't have his email, I used comiccollectorlive messaging system
Gurzeh
Thursday, March 19, 2020 7:21:11 AM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/29/2020 | Posts: 4 | Points: 12
He just posted my comics
Great news, he seems to be fine then
Pierre
Users browsing this topic
Guest

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.508 seconds.
(0.426 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. P-WIN-IIS01