Welcome Guest Active Topics
patn2008
Sunday, March 15, 2020 6:34:47 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Hey,
Was wondering if there is a way to retrieve my database from the cloud? My computer took a crap on me, and it can’t be repaired. Also when I get my new computer how do I subscribe back to CCL without paying the 29.99 again and use the same Name and password?
Thanks for any info
Thundercron
Sunday, March 15, 2020 7:43:47 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
patn2008 wrote:
Hey,
Was wondering if there is a way to retrieve my database from the cloud? My computer took a crap on me, and it can’t be repaired. Also when I get my new computer how do I subscribe back to CCL without paying the 29.99 again and use the same Name and password?
Thanks for any info

It's currently not backed up on the cloud. You're out of luck, unless you take your hard drive to a shop where they can pull the old files from it.

You should be able to download the software without paying the fee by submitting your username and password when you do the download.
patn2008
Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:58:17 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Thank you, yeah I was told the motherboard is fried, so no joy there. I get to start again with new computer of 30,000 plus books, I wish they had a scanner for this. But we haven’t heard crap from The higher aboves about any new tech for this system in years.

Thanks for the info.

Spider-Man
Monday, March 16, 2020 10:53:01 AM
Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber
Even if the motherboard is fried, all your info should still be on the hard drive and should be accessible to the new computer. A computer tech should be able to retrieve it for you. Good Luck.
MoonKnight1
Monday, March 16, 2020 1:11:02 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Spider-Man wrote:
Even if the motherboard is fried, all your info should still be on the hard drive and should be accessible to the new computer. A computer tech should be able to retrieve it for you. Good Luck.

Absolutely. Same thing happened to me a few years ago. Motherboard fried and hard drive messed up. Brought it in to a computer tech and he was able to retrieve close to 90% of what I needed.

Everything from CCL except for my most recent additions and a lot of other stuff including pictures, etc. Lost all of my bookmarks and had to re-install some video games but not bad overall.

Howie's Saying of the Week

Is it worse to be scared than to be bored, that is the question - Gertrude Stein

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations