Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL Website/Live Market » Clicking "back" after looking at a comic -

Clicking "back" after looking at a comic -

jsoto66
Tuesday, July 07, 2020 12:33:52 AM
Groups: Member
Is it something with my browser? Whenever I, for example, am looking at a specific comic from page 21 from a seller and I click back to their listings, I go back to page ONE. After awhile it gets frustrating to navigate back to where I was if the seller has hundreds of pages.
Is it a browser / setting thing? Currently using Chrome on a macbook with no adblocker.
Thundercron
Tuesday, July 07, 2020 2:41:48 AM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
It's not just you. It's a glitch in the website. My personal number one complaint about the last update (now many years old). I used to have a decent workaround for it. I'd have to play with it a bit to see if I can remember what it was.
Thundercron
Tuesday, July 07, 2020 3:36:28 AM
Shop at My Store
Yeah, no workaround. The old website had a loophole I could use. Instead of hitting the "back" button when viewing an item, you could click on the title list on the left side of the screen to take you back. That list is now gone when viewing an item.

A new update was supposed to launch right before the lockdown hit. It was delayed, with the reasoning being that traffic was up to CCL and lots of people were selling books to make ends meet. They didn't want to confuse users with a new website that could potentially have glitches. Now that things are slowing back down to normal levels, I'm not sure what the current excuse is.
lcfrick
Tuesday, July 07, 2020 11:53:23 AM
And honestly, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if you could just open the comic in the new tab, except it's javascript, so you only get a void page by trying to do that.
jsoto66
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:52:49 AM
Thanks for the replies - I just remembered I asked about this!
silverufcplayer
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:22:34 AM
I really like comics like these. But when I was watching them online, I found out my internet filter was blocking my laptop. I think some of them are really cool. I found good internet filters here: Link Deleted By Moderator
pottersan
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:49:06 PM
Shop at My Store
jsoto66 wrote:
Is it something with my browser? Whenever I, for example, am looking at a specific comic from page 21 from a seller and I click back to their listings, I go back to page ONE. After awhile it gets frustrating to navigate back to where I was if the seller has hundreds of pages.
Is it a browser / setting thing? Currently using Chrome on a macbook with no adblocker.
I had the same problem.

I think I just click on the pages numbers....It's automatic for me after 13 years on here when I shop....I'll pay attention next time and post.

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex, Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

pottersan
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:50:36 PM
Shop at My Store
silverufcplayer wrote:
I really like comics like these. But when I was watching them online, I found out my internet filter was blocking my laptop. I think some of them are really cool. I found good internet filters here: Link Deleted by Moderator
Anything else to add to the site or just pushing those filters?

If I don't have what you need, please check out these other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, ComicVortex, Hall of Heroes

Please visit my wonderfully amazing eBay store for loose figures, CDs, DVDs and much more; Alpha Comics.

jsoto66
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:12:48 PM
You'll forgive me if I don't click on that, being a first post from a user.
jsoto66
Thursday, July 30, 2020 2:26:13 PM
There's a seller with 372 pages I'm trying to get through but it's painful. I wish the right click on view to open a new window/tab worked. It's a hindrance where I had 30+ books in a cart yesterday, now they're all gone? Is there a time limit? I've been here so over a decade yet never realized how frustrating this is because I've always just hit what I needed and ran. Now that I want to take my time and mass buy through people's stores - I can't. I mean, I can, it will just take hours on end.
DevilDoc
Saturday, August 01, 2020 9:44:24 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
This happens in the I phone ap as well