Welcome Guest Active Topics
lifelongcomixfan
Wednesday, June 22, 2022 4:21:43 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
It's been YEARS since I requested a change and don't even recall if this is the way to do it :). I seem to recall it being more like a click and edit process before - please direct me if I'm in the wrong place!

I propose a change to Adam and Eve from Spire (1975). The first printing is listed the same as the 2nd - as the 49 cent edition - when the first edition is actually the 39 cent edition (incidently, the screen shot is correct, only the description is wrong).
icarus201
Thursday, June 23, 2022 10:32:43 AM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
I’ll take care of it. Incidentally, if you’d like to make any future edits, you can initiate them by clicking on the notepad icon on top of the issue image scan. That opens up the change request menu regarding what you want to edit.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
lifelongcomixfan
Thursday, June 23, 2022 12:00:59 PM
Thank you! Ah, that's what I forgot!
lifelongcomixfan
Thursday, June 23, 2022 12:03:39 PM
Actually I take it back ... I don't have an edit icon when I click the image. When I right click the Edit menu is grayed out. Is this a permissions thing perhaps?
icarus201
Thursday, June 23, 2022 1:25:43 PM
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
lifelongcomixfan wrote:
Actually I take it back ... I don't have an edit icon when I click the image. When I right click the Edit menu is grayed out. Is this a permissions thing perhaps?

Are you logged into your account when you are trying to edit? If you are, whenever you click on the notepad icon each section should open up with its own separate notepad icon. You need to select which field you would like to input your information to. In the drop box left of the green + icon. If you continue to have problems could you provide a screenshot of the issue?

lifelongcomixfan
Friday, June 24, 2022 10:37:56 AM
Thanks. I took screen shots but I don't see a way to upload the file or paste them into the body of this reply. At any rate, I am logged in as lifelongcomixfan. When I click the magnifying glass to bring up the Image Viewer, there are no toolbar buttons at the top of the window. The only buttons are at the bottom which allow you to switch from the master image to scans you may have uploaded.
lifelongcomixfan
Friday, June 24, 2022 10:42:33 AM
Disregard, I finally figured it out! I forgot about the Image TAB at the bottom of the screen. When I clicked it and clicked the image, the Change Request button worked and brought up the change request wizard. Thank you for the help!
icarus201
Friday, June 24, 2022 2:26:38 PM
lifelongcomixfan wrote:
Disregard, I finally figured it out! I forgot about the Image TAB at the bottom of the screen. When I clicked it and clicked the image, the Change Request button worked and brought up the change request wizard. Thank you for the help!

Oh, I see what your problem was. My apologies. I assumed you were using the website, not the software. I haven't used the software for change requests for quite some time. It really is a lot simpler to use the website.