Welcome Guest Active Topics
Jeffb063
Sunday, September 04, 2022 3:43:38 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
I decided to get my colection ready to pass on to my grandsons, and part of that was pricing them since I hadn't in a long time. I purchased the newest edition of the Overstreet price guide (51st edition), I hadn't bought one since the 37th edition (so years apart), and there's something I noticed right away. It's more difficult to find issues the way the have everything listed and separated, and some issues are totally missing or they're listed in a way I just can't find. I'm a little disapointed in the book in general. Does anyone else feel the same and is there a better publisher? I know there are online sites to do this, but there's something about leafing through a book I prefer over that.
Thundercron
Sunday, September 04, 2022 4:16:16 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Jeffb063 wrote:
I decided to get my colection ready to pass on to my grandsons, and part of that was pricing them since I hadn't in a long time. I purchased the newest edition of the Overstreet price guide (51st edition), I hadn't bought one since the 37th edition (so years apart), and there's something I noticed right away. It's more difficult to find issues the way the have everything listed and separated, and some issues are totally missing or they're listed in a way I just can't find. I'm a little disapointed in the book in general. Does anyone else feel the same and is there a better publisher? I know there are online sites to do this, but there's something about leafing through a book I prefer over that.

Aside from the multitude of variants from the last ten years or so not being listed, I haven't seen any books missing from the Guide that used to be there. Can you provide some examples?
Jeffb063
Monday, September 05, 2022 2:45:30 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
For example, right now I'm struggling to find Beauty and the Beast from Innovation Comics. There have been others from independant publishers I cannot seem to find.