Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL FAQ/Q&A » Anyway to change handle name on profile?

Anyway to change handle name on profile?

rockstonecomics
Monday, October 24, 2022 1:39:38 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
When i first created my account I was under a different name. I recently changed proprietary ownership and would like to uniform my name with my buisness account. Any way I can make the change without having to start another account? Or call customer service?
Thundercron
Monday, October 24, 2022 2:26:19 PM
Shop at My Store
Call CCL directly. Don't bother messaging Joe or Steve, as they apparently don't even read those anymore.

Also, you should delete this post and move it to another forum, as this is for advertising stores on the homepage. Your post here also posts to the front of your store page. Awkward!
MoonKnight1
Monday, October 24, 2022 10:18:09 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I will move this to the CCL FAQ/Q&A.

Hall of Heroes Quote of the Week

"Don’t flee from yourself. If you have a quality, be proud of it, let it define you, whatever it is." - Pinhead (Hellraiser III)

Check out my eBay store here: Hall Liquidations
rockstonecomics
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 7:08:55 AM
Shop at My Store
Thanks for info, sorry about that
WEBVG
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 10:05:11 AM
Groups: Member
No, new name only comes with a new registration. Been charging that windmill for 10 years before starting over.
REDWOLVES...led by Sam Hoooowwwweeeellllllll", cheered on by the Wolves Den...
monidaw1
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 10:07:13 AM
Good things don't always come to those who wait for CCL and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

register a new one and start all over again, it's your only HOPE!!!!!!! At Wits' End
WEBVG
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 10:08:37 AM
Groups: Member
Quote:
Good things don't always come to those who wait for CCL and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

register a new one and start all over again, it's your only HOPE!!!!!!! At Wits' End

Yeah, couldn't have said it better myself. Think
REDWOLVES...led by Sam Hoooowwwweeeellllllll", cheered on by the Wolves Den...
rockstonecomics
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 12:59:42 PM
Shop at My Store
Darn, was really dreading that response. But I guess Ill live with it. Yeah I see lots of dead activity with no issues getting resolved. Have owners/support bailed or something?
Thundercron
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 1:20:27 PM
Shop at My Store
rockstonecomics wrote:
Darn, was really dreading that response. But I guess Ill live with it. Yeah I see lots of dead activity with no issues getting resolved. Have owners/support bailed or something?

That's the general sense. Years of promises of updates with no delivery. I've always been a staunch defenders against the naysayers, but even I've become disillusioned in the last few years. I don't think this place is in danger of shutting down, though, as it does make money for the owners. Just a few improvements and it could make them so much more. I honestly just don't think Joe has his heart in it anymore, for reasons I won't get into publicly.
rockstonecomics
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 2:45:39 PM
Shop at My Store
Thundercron wrote:
rockstonecomics wrote:

That's the general sense. Years of promises of updates with no delivery. I've always been a staunch defenders against the naysayers, but even I've become disillusioned in the last few years. I don't think this place is in danger of shutting down, though, as it does make money for the owners. Just a few improvements and it could make them so much more. I honestly just don't think Joe has his heart in it anymore, for reasons I won't get into publicly.

Damn that's sad! I see so much potential here that other comic places have failed to reach! The database alone can be making them so much money! Other apps like CLZ strive on less and gross way more if done properly. I'm not a tech person, but Id say Ill be a customer if it becomes available for sale lol
Thundercron
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 3:21:59 PM
Shop at My Store
rockstonecomics wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
rockstonecomics wrote:

Damn that's sad! I see so much potential here that other comic places have failed to reach! The database alone can be making them so much money! Other apps like CLZ strive on less and gross way more if done properly. I'm not a tech person, but Id say Ill be a customer if it becomes available for sale lol

When CCL started, there really wasn't a lot of options online for a comic database/cataloging software. Now, there are so many others to choose from that are super popular that I'm not sure what CCL can do to catch them. I think the strengths here are the selling platform and the superior accuracy of the database. I think they need to just lean into that to make it even better.