My primary comic book goal this year is to bind as many books as I possibly can. Currently, I have approximately 500 books to bind - to do that effectively, I will need to fill in a few holes here and there. Here is what I'm doing as far as bound volumes:1/ Elfquest
- 32-issue full run by Epic/Marvel. 2/ Power Pack
- 60+ issues, full 80's run; a 2-volume set.3/ Conan the Barbarian
- roughly 50 issues leading up to #100 - great stuff! Still debating on whether to bind issues 1-24!!4/ Daredevil
- "Born Again" story arc + Ann Nocenti's great run in the 80's (covers Fall of the Mutants and Inferno!).5/ Thunderbolts
- from issue 100 to 120 + a few extras.6/ Ghost
(Dark Horse) - I only need issue 24 to complete the set!7/ Comics Greatest World
- I only need Motorhead 6 to bind my third volume in this series.8/ The Shadow
- I only need issue 19 to complete my run on this, including some of Mike Kaluta's early work.9/ Man-Thing
- includes Adventure into Fear and the first Man-Thing title.10/ Monster of Frankenstein
- complete run plus every appearance since then! I only need Thor 282 and I'm ready to bind!11/ Werewolf by Night
- includes full 48-issue run, plus Marvel Spotlight, & Giant-Size issues. I lack approximately 15 books having EVERY Werewolf By Night appearance!
I have other volumes in mind too, but these should take me through 2012. They will make great additions to my library.
As for other general comic book goals, here are a few:1/ Attend at least one show
- likely Heroes Con in Charlotte; maybe a local one-day show or two.2/ Pick up some Avengers keys.3/ Sell off or trade about 200 books
that are just "taking up space." Anybody interested?