Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Changes to the CCL Terms and Conditions (Seller's Conduct) Effective 10/1 Options
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012 3:54:53 PM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

In an effort to create and maintain a safe and trusted experience for both buyers AND sellers on Comic Collector Live, the following changes will be made to the CCL TERMS & CONDITIONS under SELLER CODES OF CONDUCT effective October 1st, 2012:

1) Any store (or member) that receives more than 3 VILLAIN feedback ratings in a 30-day period of time will be locked out of their CCL account for 60 days pending review at which point CCL reserves the right to close the store. In the case of a seller, inventory will not show up for sale to the membership until contacting us directly and explaining how they will be rectifying the situation in the future. Your $14.95 a month will continue to be charged UNLESS you close your store down, at which point you will not be allowed to reopen your store until you make the outstanding balance, if any, good.

2) Stores may only go into "vacation mode" when all outstanding orders with CCL customers are fulfilled and marked as "shipped". Any store with outstanding "sold" orders will not be allowed to go into vacation mode or face CCL disciplinary action. Additionally, stores may only go into vacation mode once during a 30-day period unless otherwise approved by Comic Collector Live.

3) Sellers must keep accurate and current contact information in our system in the event CCL needs to contact you in regards to your account including phone number, e-mail address and mailing address.

Please note that CCL is currently reviewing all our policies and procedures in regards to feedback for both buyers AND sellers as well as updating our current procedures to make a better and safer customer experience for everyone.

Thanks for reading and please PM us with any questions!

Xylob
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:34:30 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

The_Valiant_One wrote:
2) Stores may only go into "vacation mode" when all outstanding orders with CCL customers are fulfilled and marked as "shipped". Any store with outstanding "sold" orders will not be allowed to go into vacation mode or face CCL disciplinary action......
How do they keep new orders from coming in and screwing them out of their vacation to see the awesome in-laws etc while they're still trying to process and ship the existing orders?

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
4saken1
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:01:59 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Xylob wrote:
How do they keep new orders from coming in and screwing them out of their vacation to see the awesome in-laws etc while they're still trying to process and ship the existing orders?

I usually put my store in Vacation Mode the day before I go on vacation. This allows me to package and ship any orders I need to so customers won't have to wait until I get back for them to even ship out.

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:25:20 AM

Groups: Member

D'oh now ill never have a chance to take a vacation Whew!