Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Batman #13 Options
wpmcclure
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:54:30 AM

Groups: Member

I'm kind of confused at the covers that are suppose to be for this issue. I swear that every site has a different cover, labeled differently than CCL or any other site. It sucks because I wanted to get the a couple of them. If anyone out there has any idea where to find these, please let me know. Corey mentioned that I shouldn't sat "at a reasonable price" cause that means i don't really want to pay you sellers...haha...so yes I do want to pay you.

Here is DC's offical cover thread...Batman 13

I want to get the following...
1. Aaron Kuder Joker Balloon cover
2. The mirror cover...that apparently is mislabeled everywhere.

wpmcclure
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:33:34 AM

You know the really sad thing is? Again I only got one seller to respond to me, thanks Corey, as always you are the man, even if you can't find the cover.

Seriously...i know times are bad but it seems that about a year ago the Stores drop down was a huge list. Now it seems to have dwindled down to 12 stores. With the potential site and software updates coming, is it too little too late? Maybe I’ll move this second question to the software section, I know I’m deviating from my initial question but it just makes me wonder if the sellers have just started packing up and moving on or if this is just a temporary thing...
Crying

Thundercron
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:44:33 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hmmm....

What do you mean the stores have dwindles down to 12? I see on the home page it says 139 stores are open....
crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:52:29 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

From all of my research DC screwed up on this one. The interior of the book says the variant cover is by Kuder, but the variant is actually also by Greg Capullo (Mirror Cover). These are all of the covers that I am aware of and have been able to find. I added/updated all of these in the database last week on 10/09/2012.

Greg Capullo Die Cut Cover
Greg Cappulo Combo Pack
Grag Capullo Mirror Cover
Greg Capullo 1:100 Black and White Cover
Greg Capullo Purple 2012 NYCC Cover

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Spider-Man 2099, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars

Mini Series

Avengers & X-Men: AXIS, AXIS: Carnage, AXIS: Hobgoblin, Q2: Return of Quantum & Woody, Super Secret Crisis War, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT/Ghostbusters

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
Jim
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:44:32 PM

Forum participation rises and falls depending on what's going on in peoples lives, wpmcclure. It doesn't necessarily mean that stores are closing.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
4saken1
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:13:25 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

wpmcclure wrote:
You know the really sad thing is? Again I only got one seller to respond to me, thanks Corey, as always you are the man, even if you can't find the cover.

Sorry, wpmcclure! I'm always on the hunt for comics that people post in the Buyer's Corner. I don't generally like to bother customers when I find them, because I don't want them to feel obligated to buy in case my price is higher than they were hoping to pay or it isn't in good enough condition, etc. If I happen to find the variants you are looking for, hopefully you will see the WishList notice and can snatch it up before anybody else has a chance to buy it. Unfortunately, with super-hot issues like this, you're probably not getting any response because nobody can find it for a decent enough price to resell it for a profit.....

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

wpmcclure
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:30:21 PM

Thundercron wrote:
Hmmm....

What do you mean the stores have dwindles down to 12? I see on the home page it says 139 stores are open....

Just meant the drop down to select an individual store...on the left, in the Find Comics for Sale box. That's all, count 12, i remember the dropdown much larger when I signed on to CCL. Big Grin

wpmcclure
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:34:46 PM

crackerjack1 wrote:
From all of my research DC screwed up on this one. The interior of the book says the variant cover is by Kuder, but the variant is actually also by Greg Capullo (Mirror Cover). These are all of the covers that I am aware of and have been able to find. I added/updated all of these in the database last week on 10/09/2012.

Greg Cappulo Combo Pack

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification, i wanted the mirror cover but that's gone. I also wanted to get my hands on this other cover that hasn't shown up yet...of the joker with a Ha-Ha balloon with 2 people around him lying on the floor...that was supposedly the Kuder variant and a variant that stores could order. The catch with this one is the amount a store can order for this variant of v25 or whatever, was associated with the lowest print count of one of the New 52 series they ordered the previous week. Yet, i've only seen pics of this cover, nothing real yet...

LadyJay
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:55:12 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

wpmcclure wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
Hmmm....

Just meant the drop down to select an individual store...on the left, in the Find Comics for Sale box. That's all, count 12, i remember the dropdown much larger when I signed on to CCL. Big Grin

IF you're refering to the drop down that defaults to "All Stores", aren't the other choices just those you've added as Favorite Sellers? At least that's what I see when I select that drop down.

Tamwood
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:39:01 PM

I'm pretty sure my lcs has the mirror cover. I won't be able to check until Friday, but I can let you know then through the store.

And, I'm not certain, but I wouldn't be surprised if the balloon cover pops up ads a B&R variant. That style or art looks more like what I associate with B&R or maybe that craptastic Morrison book.
scotteaves
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:01:13 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

wpmcclure wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
Hmmm....

I don't have any in the drop down (default is All Stores). Could it just show stores you have Saved as a favorite store?

Update: Looks like LadyJay beat me to it.

wpmcclure
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 8:47:03 PM

scotteaves wrote:
wpmcclure wrote:
Thundercron wrote:
Hmmm....

I don't have any in the drop down (default is All Stores). Could it just show stores you have Saved as a favorite store?

Update: Looks like LadyJay beat me to it.

I think LadyJay is right...glad that's cleared up! Laughing

CuriousGoodsNComics
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:32:54 PM

i still need 3 of the regular cover...so if anybody has some let me know, thanks
crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:02:16 PM

wpmcclure wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:

Greg Cappulo Combo Pack

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification, i wanted the mirror cover but that's gone. I also wanted to get my hands on this other cover that hasn't shown up yet...of the joker with a Ha-Ha balloon with 2 people around him lying on the floor...that was supposedly the Kuder variant and a variant that stores could order. The catch with this one is the amount a store can order for this variant of v25 or whatever, was associated with the lowest print count of one of the New 52 series they ordered the previous week. Yet, i've only seen pics of this cover, nothing real yet...

That cover you are describing was replaced with the Mirror Cover.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, Earth 2: World's End, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Spider-Man 2099, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars

Mini Series

Avengers & X-Men: AXIS, AXIS: Carnage, AXIS: Hobgoblin, Q2: Return of Quantum & Woody, Super Secret Crisis War, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT/Ghostbusters

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
wpmcclure
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:53:41 PM

crackerjack1 wrote:
wpmcclure wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:

Greg Cappulo Combo Pack

That cover you are describing was replaced with the Mirror Cover.

Really? Then that is a shame...that cover would have been awesome.

wpmcclure
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:44:24 PM

Aaron Kuder's joker balloon cover is the 2nd print for batman 13 . It's a cover everyone should get before its gone.

hedgeknight
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 3:39:34 PM

I've only seen two covers - the die-cut cover and the regular newsstand cover. I have both of them, but would like to sell the die-cut. When I bind this series, the die-cut covers won't do too well.

Winter is coming...