Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
2012 Feature Requests (tell us what you want) Options
wqoq
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:24:57 PM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 8
Points: 24
Location: Regina, SK
Well, it's almost October so it might make more sense to post this in a 2013 Feature Requests thread, but seeing as there isn't one I'll add my observations here. These are from my point of view as a buyer, and the things that either get in my way, slow me down, or would be nice to have:

- Better messaging
+ Quoting by default: Without a way to quote a message you're replying to, I can see it'd be quite easily to lose context in a back and forth conversation (i.e. "What were we talking about again?"), especially if it's over the span of days/weeks. Imagine if these forums were like that...
+ Threads: Just more to the same point. More of a "nice to have" as I can see it being much more complex to implement.
+ Receipts: I'm currently in a dispute with a seller that owes me $130. Right now, my messages to them are going unanswered. Delivery/read receipts wouldn't get me my money back, but at least I'd have some idea of whether I'm even getting through to them.

- This being a US-centric site, it's not always clear which stores ship internationally or across the border. Some stores explicitly provide shipping options for Canada, which warms my cockles, or at least have international shipping options. Others don't explicitly mention anything, but sometimes do when you message them to ask (that is, if you get a reply... see above). While others explicitly state they don't ship internationally, which is fine... that's their business. I'm not a seller, so I don't know that side of it, but it'd be nice if they had some standard way of specifying what regions they ship to. It would save me a lot of time while browsing.

- As others have asked, a way to see which stores have the majority of my wish list items. Though honestly, I don't think I'd find it all that useful without the following:
+ be able to set a minimum grade desired for a given wish list item (or a global default minimum grade)
+ be able to set a maximum price desired for a given wish list item
+ be able to filter out shops that don't ship to my locale (see above).
As it is right now, the "On my wish list" link in each store does the job. It's just a slow manual process. But it's still better than anything else out there.

- Wish list:
+ When viewing the "on my wish list" items, have a way to hide items that are already in an order. More of a minor annoyance than anything. As I keep creating orders, it's gets harder and harder with each store I go to to see at a glance how many items they have in my wish list that I haven't already ordered elsewhere.
+ When viewing "my wish list", show that items status info (e.g. currently in an order), and then have a way to filter on that (i.e. show/hide only those wish list items currently in an order/not in an order).
+ A quicker way to add a range of issues to my wish list. I saw someone mention this is possible through the desktop software, but I'm just a web user of the site. Anyway, this is now more of a "nice to have" as I've pretty much whittled down my wish list to just the odds and sods (big thanks to all you sellers out there!)

- Multi-add to cart
+ Though I must admit I'm not sure how to accomplish this, especially when a seller has multiple grades of a given comic available. And then what if I want two copies? I imagine this could get quite complex really fast.
+ As a stop gap, I'd just prefer it wouldn't scroll to the top of the page after every "buy" click. I find it easy to lose my place, especially the more I have to scroll. It's a little easier when the seller only has one copy available, as it disappears so I can't accidentally click it again. But it's really confusing when there's more than one copy, because it doesn't disappear. Sure its count decreases, and it shows up in my cart on the side (thanks for that, btw), but I think I'd rather it at least be consistent.
How about you highlight the table cell of the last item purchased in some easily noticeable colour? That way I don't lose my place and I won't accidentally buy another copy of the comic I just bought (but I still could if I want to). And in the case of buying out the last item, still show it in the aforementioned highlighted colour, but with a count of zero and the "buy" button removed.

- Orders:
+ Once an order's been processed, allow the seller some way of marking individual items in the order as being cancelled (e.g. the item wasn't in stock). That way, I'll know I can safely order that item from some other seller. As it is right now, there's nothing that indicates that item isn't in the order, so as I browse other stores, it looks like I shouldn't buy it. This would then go hand-in-hand with my wish list features noted above (i.e. the filtering).
+ Once an order's been received, have an easier way for me to remove the items in that order from my wish list. Right now I have to go one-by-one to each item's detail page and click remove from wish list (which, btw, reloads the page... that must be great for page views/ad impressions). Ideally, have something like a "Remove all from wish list" button, with the important distinction that it won't remove any cancelled items mentioned above.

- Feedback:
+ Have some way for me to view all the feedback I've left for others in one central place. Right now, my profile only shows feedback others have left for me. I'd like some way to easily go back and look at all the feedback I've left for a given seller. In my feedback, I leave comments about how good the packaging was and how quick the shipment came. Some sellers have much better packaging than others and even though they might all be "heroes", I'd like to reward the ones with better packaging with more frequent repeat business.
+ Maybe have a way for me to have private notes about a seller. I might have had a good enough experience with a given seller, but for whatever reason I wouldn't want to buy from them again (maybe I didn't like their packaging, or I didn't think their grading was accurate, or my experience was good but I wouldn't recommend them to a friend). Or maybe the exact opposite; I had such a stellar experience with a seller that I want to note it in some way for myself beyond just the Hero status I'd be giving them (i.e. "Note to self: these are the guys that ship their comics in 3" thick steel"). Yes there's the favourite seller feature, but there's really nothing for the opposite side of the spectrum.


Do all that, and I'd probably be able to put all your kids through college!
LadyJay
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:08:22 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

Joined: 5/13/2007
Posts: 6,681
Points: 112,061
Location: Monrovia, MD
wqoq wrote:
- Better messaging
+ Receipts: I'm currently in a dispute with a seller that owes me $130. Right now, my messages to them are going unanswered. Delivery/read receipts wouldn't get me my money back, but at least I'd have some idea of whether I'm even getting through to them.


Check your Sent Messages. If it isn't marked (unread) in front of the subject, the recipient has read the message.



Jim
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:24:00 PM

Rank: CCL Mobile App Dev
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/16/2007
Posts: 10,407
Points: 10,096,191
Location: Everett, WA
wqoq wrote:
Well, it's almost October so it might make more sense to post this in a 2013 Feature Requests thread, but seeing as there isn't one I'll add my observations here. These are from my point of view as a buyer, and the things that either get in my way, slow me down, or would be nice to have:

- Better messaging
+ Quoting by default: Without a way to quote a message you're replying to, I can see it'd be quite easily to lose context in a back and forth conversation (i.e. "What were we talking about again?"), especially if it's over the span of days/weeks. Imagine if these forums were like that...
+ Threads: Just more to the same point. More of a "nice to have" as I can see it being much more complex to implement.
+ Receipts: I'm currently in a dispute with a seller that owes me $130. Right now, my messages to them are going unanswered. Delivery/read receipts wouldn't get me my money back, but at least I'd have some idea of whether I'm even getting through to them.
What LJ said.
wqoq wrote:

- This being a US-centric site, it's not always clear which stores ship internationally or across the border. Some stores explicitly provide shipping options for Canada, which warms my cockles, or at least have international shipping options. Others don't explicitly mention anything, but sometimes do when you message them to ask (that is, if you get a reply... see above). While others explicitly state they don't ship internationally, which is fine... that's their business. I'm not a seller, so I don't know that side of it, but it'd be nice if they had some standard way of specifying what regions they ship to. It would save me a lot of time while browsing.
I agree.
wqoq wrote:

- As others have asked, a way to see which stores have the majority of my wish list items.
This will be in the next update.

wqoq wrote:
Though honestly, I don't think I'd find it all that useful without the following:
+ be able to set a minimum grade desired for a given wish list item (or a global default minimum grade)
+ be able to set a maximum price desired for a given wish list item
+ be able to filter out shops that don't ship to my locale (see above).
As it is right now, the "On my wish list" link in each store does the job. It's just a slow manual process. But it's still better than anything else out there.
Can't do that...yet.
wqoq wrote:

- Wish list:
+ When viewing the "on my wish list" items, have a way to hide items that are already in an order. More of a minor annoyance than anything. As I keep creating orders, it's gets harder and harder with each store I go to to see at a glance how many items they have in my wish list that I haven't already ordered elsewhere.
There is a package icon that lights up when you are looking at something you have on order.
wqoq wrote:

+ When viewing "my wish list", show that items status info (e.g. currently in an order), and then have a way to filter on that (i.e. show/hide only those wish list items currently in an order/not in an order).
There is an icon that shows you what you have on order.

wqoq wrote:

+ A quicker way to add a range of issues to my wish list. I saw someone mention this is possible through the desktop software, but I'm just a web user of the site. Anyway, this is now more of a "nice to have" as I've pretty much whittled down my wish list to just the odds and sods (big thanks to all you sellers out there!)
Use the desktop software! Winking
wqoq wrote:

- Multi-add to cart
+ Though I must admit I'm not sure how to accomplish this, especially when a seller has multiple grades of a given comic available. And then what if I want two copies? I imagine this could get quite complex really fast.
I agree. Tried to put this in the last update but got complex. Will be in a future one.

wqoq wrote:

+ As a stop gap, I'd just prefer it wouldn't scroll to the top of the page after every "buy" click. I find it easy to lose my place, especially the more I have to scroll. It's a little easier when the seller only has one copy available, as it disappears so I can't accidentally click it again. But it's really confusing when there's more than one copy, because it doesn't disappear. Sure its count decreases, and it shows up in my cart on the side (thanks for that, btw), but I think I'd rather it at least be consistent.
Recent fixes to the cart and sale page address this issue.

wqoq wrote:

How about you highlight the table cell of the last item purchased in some easily noticeable colour? That way I don't lose my place and I won't accidentally buy another copy of the comic I just bought (but I still could if I want to). And in the case of buying out the last item, still show it in the aforementioned highlighted colour, but with a count of zero and the "buy" button removed.
Recent updates to the cart should address this.

wqoq wrote:

- Orders:
+ Once an order's been processed, allow the seller some way of marking individual items in the order as being cancelled (e.g. the item wasn't in stock). That way, I'll know I can safely order that item from some other seller. As it is right now, there's nothing that indicates that item isn't in the order, so as I browse other stores, it looks like I shouldn't buy it. This would then go hand-in-hand with my wish list features noted above (i.e. the filtering).
Something to look at.

wqoq wrote:

+ Once an order's been received, have an easier way for me to remove the items in that order from my wish list. Right now I have to go one-by-one to each item's detail page and click remove from wish list (which, btw, reloads the page... that must be great for page views/ad impressions). Ideally, have something like a "Remove all from wish list" button, with the important distinction that it won't remove any cancelled items mentioned above.
Go to your recevied items and click the "Received" button.

wqoq wrote:

- Feedback:
+ Have some way for me to view all the feedback I've left for others in one central place. Right now, my profile only shows feedback others have left for me. I'd like some way to easily go back and look at all the feedback I've left for a given seller. In my feedback, I leave comments about how good the packaging was and how quick the shipment came. Some sellers have much better packaging than others and even though they might all be "heroes", I'd like to reward the ones with better packaging with more frequent repeat business.
I might be able to accomodate that.
wqoq wrote:

+ Maybe have a way for me to have private notes about a seller. I might have had a good enough experience with a given seller, but for whatever reason I wouldn't want to buy from them again (maybe I didn't like their packaging, or I didn't think their grading was accurate, or my experience was good but I wouldn't recommend them to a friend). Or maybe the exact opposite; I had such a stellar experience with a seller that I want to note it in some way for myself beyond just the Hero status I'd be giving them (i.e. "Note to self: these are the guys that ship their comics in 3" thick steel"). Yes there's the favourite seller feature, but there's really nothing for the opposite side of the spectrum.
This can be accomodated by the feedback you've left.

wqoq wrote:

Do all that, and I'd probably be able to put all your kids through college!


Thanks!
wqoq
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:36:55 AM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 8
Points: 24
Location: Regina, SK
Jim wrote:
wqoq wrote:
Well, it's almost October so it might make more sense to post this in a 2013 Feature Requests thread, but seeing as there isn't one I'll add my observations here. These are from my point of view as a buyer, and the things that either get in my way, slow me down, or would be nice to have:

- Better messaging
+ Quoting by default: Without a way to quote a message you're replying to, I can see it'd be quite easily to lose context in a back and forth conversation (i.e. "What were we talking about again?"), especially if it's over the span of days/weeks. Imagine if these forums were like that...
+ Receipts: I'm currently in a dispute with a seller that owes me $130. Right now, my messages to them are going unanswered. Delivery/read receipts wouldn't get me my money back, but at least I'd have some idea of whether I'm even getting through to them.
What LJ said.

Hmm, okay. I had seen that, but when I last tried viewing one of my own sent messages, that unread token went away. I must've just fluked out and read it the exact same time my recipient did. Cool. Quoting at least would be helpful, but lately I just been doing it manually myself by pasting the quote in a different colour.

Jim wrote:
wqoq wrote:

- Wish list:
+ When viewing the "on my wish list" items, have a way to hide items that are already in an order. More of a minor annoyance than anything. As I keep creating orders, it's gets harder and harder with each store I go to to see at a glance how many items they have in my wish list that I haven't already ordered elsewhere.
There is a package icon that lights up when you are looking at something you have on order.

I'm aware of the package icon. I just sometimes get into a scenario where a store has 37 items on my wish list, but 34 of them are already currently in an assortment of other orders. I have to visually scan for them, across multiple pages. It's just an annoying speed bump I have to deal with every time.

Jim wrote:
wqoq wrote:

+ When viewing "my wish list", show that items status info (e.g. currently in an order), and then have a way to filter on that (i.e. show/hide only those wish list items currently in an order/not in an order).
There is an icon that shows you what you have on order.

Not on the "My Wish List" page. I'd love it if that icon was on that page (and have a way to temporarily hide them).

Jim wrote:
wqoq wrote:

- Orders:
+ Once an order's been received, have an easier way for me to remove the items in that order from my wish list. Right now I have to go one-by-one to each item's detail page and click remove from wish list (which, btw, reloads the page... that must be great for page views/ad impressions). Ideally, have something like a "Remove all from wish list" button, with the important distinction that it won't remove any cancelled items mentioned above.
Go to your recevied items and click the "Received" button.

I do that on all my orders. Doesn't seem to make a lick of difference with wish list status, unless that's changed within the last two days, which was when I last received a package. We'll see; I've got one or two more arriving someday soon. I'll pay more attention next time to the order I do stuff in. I'm pretty sure I leave removing from wish list for last, and I'm always having to do it manually.
Jim
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:38:50 AM

Rank: CCL Mobile App Dev
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/16/2007
Posts: 10,407
Points: 10,096,191
Location: Everett, WA
wqoq wrote:
I do that on all my orders. Doesn't seem to make a lick of difference with wish list status, unless that's changed within the last two days, which was when I last received a package. We'll see; I've got one or two more arriving someday soon. I'll pay more attention next time to the order I do stuff in. I'm pretty sure I leave removing from wish list for last, and I'm always having to do it manually.



It's either Recevied or Send to CCL button that does it. But I know one of them does.
wqoq
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:49:32 AM

Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 8
Points: 24
Location: Regina, SK
Jim wrote:
wqoq wrote:
I do that on all my orders. Doesn't seem to make a lick of difference with wish list status, unless that's changed within the last two days, which was when I last received a package. We'll see; I've got one or two more arriving someday soon. I'll pay more attention next time to the order I do stuff in. I'm pretty sure I leave removing from wish list for last, and I'm always having to do it manually.



It's either Recevied or Send to CCL button that does it. But I know one of them does.


Hmm, maybe it's the Send to CCL button. I've always been too afraid to press that button, because I couldn't find out what it did. I thought maybe it was like a "report a problem" button. I'll try it next time.

Edit: Thanks for the help, btw. Learnt a couple new things...
Tamwood
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:16:21 AM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 11/13/2009
Posts: 1,540
Points: 138,595
Location: Indiana
Received tells the seller that you received your shipment. Send to CCL does just that, sends your newly received order to your personal database, adding those books to your collection.
Xylob
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 7:13:48 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 8/12/2007
Posts: 7,675
Points: 62,691
Tamwood wrote:
Received tells the seller that you received your shipment. Send to CCL does just that, sends your newly received order to your personal database, adding those books to your collection.
This is kind of a neat function, but I stopped using it because it adds them to your collection with the grades that were assigned by the seller when they listed them - I often times do not agree with the sellers grading.
It would be nice if this function had some options you could set like:
-include sellers grade
-include price paid
or
-DO NOT include sellers grade
-DO NOT include price paid

It doesn't matter if it's 50 Cents or 50 Dollars - if you list it as NM it better be NM.
Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!

Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
LadyJay
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:26:06 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

Joined: 5/13/2007
Posts: 6,681
Points: 112,061
Location: Monrovia, MD
When starting up the software for the first time on a new computer, it would be nice if after clicking that you're already a member the software popped up a dialog box asking if you have a database to load and let you enter the path to where it is.



patn2008
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:24:31 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 4/20/2008
Posts: 606
Points: 2,361
Location: Bakersfield, Ca.
LadyJay wrote:
When starting up the software for the first time on a new computer, it would be nice if after clicking that you're already a member the software popped up a dialog box asking if you have a database to load and let you enter the path to where it is.
plus 1
LadyJay
Posted: Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:31:31 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Super Hero Showdown Host

Joined: 5/13/2007
Posts: 6,681
Points: 112,061
Location: Monrovia, MD
One more, I'm not sure if I've seen this one already or not. When delisting an item from a store, it would be nice if there was an option to permanently delete the delisted item, instead of always putting it back in the user's collection.




Atilla2k
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:11:52 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 10/8/2007
Posts: 1,455
Points: 80,256
Location: NY
Xylob wrote:
This is kind of a neat function, but I stopped using it because it adds them to your collection with the grades that were assigned by the seller when they listed them - I often times do not agree with the sellers grading.
It would be nice if this function had some options you could set like:
-include sellers grade
-include price paid
or
-DO NOT include sellers grade
-DO NOT include price paid


+1, or a pop-up asks if you would like to alter the grade as each one is added.

yourplace2
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:12:44 AM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 4/16/2008
Posts: 392
Points: 2,270
How about adding the PUBLISHER to the SELL ITEMS tab, on the INVENTORY VIEW/IMAGE VIEW title bar, beside the date. Example: Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (1994) Topps Comics.

Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:48:30 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 809
Points: 5,901
I would really just like an easier way to shop.

Like add a way to organize the listed by seller alphabetically. When I decide to buy I usually try to find full runs, for example I just decided to pick up the 2099 Unlimited run. So I do search, then I have to scroll through all the #1s for a store with good price, then scroll through all the stores for issue #2 and hope the store I picked for the #1 has it. If not then start all over if they do then on to issue #3 and pray they have it, if not and back to #1. This is impossible to do with runs longer then 10 issues to me.

Usually when I try to find a run I end up with 30-40 tabs open and just get frustrated and go to ebay. Make it easier to shop and would spend more money when wife has her back turned :)


yourplace2
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 10:48:31 PM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 4/16/2008
Posts: 392
Points: 2,270
freakdylan wrote:
I would really just like an easier way to shop.

Like add a way to organize the listed by seller alphabetically. When I decide to buy I usually try to find full runs, for example I just decided to pick up the 2099 Unlimited run. So I do search, then I have to scroll through all the #1s for a store with good price, then scroll through all the stores for issue #2 and hope the store I picked for the #1 has it. If not then start all over if they do then on to issue #3 and pray they have it, if not and back to #1. This is impossible to do with runs longer then 10 issues to me.

Usually when I try to find a run I end up with 30-40 tabs open and just get frustrated and go to ebay. Make it easier to shop and would spend more money when wife has her back turned :)


I'm telling on you, unless you go buy from my store. Waiting

Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



glovell111
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 1:57:47 PM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/22/2007
Posts: 2
Points: 6
I would like to see better reports. One so you can have all your collection show up on 1 report. Comics,Magzines,and Hard Covers along with Graphics. Also a option to eliminate duplicates if you have them.
Mediamiester
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:27:42 PM
Rank: Newbie
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/18/2007
Posts: 1
Points: 6
1.)I would like to be able to find all the issues that Batman appears in, mostly the books NOT in my Collection. So I can add them to my wish list and start tracking them down.

2.) More then just action figures, I want to be able to document my toys all of them, from my 1966 Batman pogo stick to the Mez-Itz batman stuff.

3.) a field to let me know where I have the books stored. With 35 long box's,I would like to know what box the book is in, and be able to add a run of books under my designation.

4.) bigger images and to be able to look at more then just the first and last book in a run before I load it into my collection.

Thanks
Tamwood
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:33:29 AM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 11/13/2009
Posts: 1,540
Points: 138,595
Location: Indiana
Mediamiester wrote:
1.)I would like to be able to find all the issues that Batman appears in, mostly the books NOT in my Collection. So I can add them to my wish list and start tracking them down.

2.) More then just action figures, I want to be able to document my toys all of them, from my 1966 Batman pogo stick to the Mez-Itz batman stuff.

3.) a field to let me know where I have the books stored. With 35 long box's,I would like to know what box the book is in, and be able to add a run of books under my designation.

4.) bigger images and to be able to look at more then just the first and last book in a run before I load it into my collection.

Thanks


1. You can search by character right over on the right hand side of your screen. Where is says "Search Library" lick Character and type in Batman. Of course, it'll give ALL the issues that have Batman appearances listed in them, not just the ones you don't have, but there ya go.

2) I dunno nothing about toys.

3) You can add a field to your collection. If you click on either the little purple cog on the upper left corner, or even the Add/Del Titles button, you'll see a "Custom Fields" option on the left. That allows you to create your own little field. Or you could put the information in either the Market Notes or Personal Notes sections of each listing.

4) On the website, you can look at all the covers. Click click on Library, type in your title, select your title, and click on Grid View, to see all the covers we have on the site.
freakdylan
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:57:58 AM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 809
Points: 5,901
It would be wonderful if a "Ignore Seller" button was added under the "Favorite seller" button.

its one thing to check feedback, I always forget "DOPE"
Its another to have a horrible experience with a seller but dont always have a history of negative feedback. It would be wonderful if I didnt always have to go through previous sales to see if I shouldnt buy from a seller.

If ignore button was added and kept listing from those sellers from showing up would save me tons of grief :)
Also you could add a system that shows sellers how many "ignores" they have, so they can see just how horrible they are.



Xylob
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:41:26 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 8/12/2007
Posts: 7,675
Points: 62,691
that's fantastic! I doubt it would ever be implemented though...

It doesn't matter if it's 50 Cents or 50 Dollars - if you list it as NM it better be NM.
Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!

Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.375 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241