Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Peter Panzerfaust Options
wpmcclure
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 2:12:28 PM

Groups: Member

What the hell is going on with this series?!?! I mean it's hard to get, it's hard to find, and it's fetching a premium on eBay right now. Is the BBC show pushing this thing or speculators buying up the market? I know what the print count is...but seriously...what's up?

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 2:23:36 PM

I don't know... I bought it on a wymm and didn't really care for it.I don't know if I should keep it or sit on it. I couldn't find #3 so that's why I couldn't get into it.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

Tamwood
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 2:34:10 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

The speculators over on other forums LOVE this series. They think it's gold, every one.

I've never seen a copy of it. But the flippers love it. Of course, they also loved Amazing 365.
puyaybusto
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 2:35:53 PM

I am about to put my copies of #1 and #3 on ebay. Time to cash in!

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:54:06 PM

I was thinking the same thing.... but if it turns out to be the next TWD it would be better to hang on to them.

puyaybusto
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:00:56 PM

SuperSoldier124 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing.... but if it turns out to be the next TWD it would be better to hang on to them.

LOL decisions decisions! I sold my copy of Chew #1 for $250 about 6 months ago, and now I see they are going for more.

wpmcclure
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:51:44 PM

It really comes down to if you need the cash now or later. For me I just sold my 1-7 first prints I bought for cover price for over 400 a couple days ago cause I need the money right now. Yes I could hold onto it, I could have cgc'd it and sold it for more but need the money now.

I just bought some of those image firsts for manhattan projects, saga, thief of thieves, revival, and so on cause I wouldn't dare open up any of my first prints at this point cause they are worth too much. You see this sucks because I love the stories but I gotta read in digital format or buy the TPB. I can't believe saga is going for around 200 for the 1-8 right now. What's going on? Have they announced a show for saga?

Have you noticed thief of thieves has kinda cooled down? When is that show finally airing on amc? Now nowhere men is going ridiculous, I dunno.

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:00:31 PM

wpmcclure wrote:
It really comes down to if you need the cash now or later. For me I just sold my 1-7 first prints I bought for cover price for over 400 a couple days ago cause I need the money right now. Yes I could hold onto it, I could have cgc'd it and sold it for more but need the money now.

I just bought some of those image firsts for manhattan projects, saga, thief of thieves, revival, and so on cause I wouldn't dare open up any of my first prints at this point cause they are worth too much. You see this sucks because I love the stories but I gotta read in digital format or buy the TPB. I can't believe saga is going for around 200 for the 1-8 right now. What's going on? Have they announced a show for saga?

Have you noticed thief of thieves has kinda cooled down? When is that show finally airing on amc? Now nowhere men is going ridiculous, I dunno.
one of my LCS has thief of thivies 1-7 for 60 bucks a few weeks ago... i was thinking about it but eh... i'll be kicking my feeling in the sack in the future i'm sure

kevscomics
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:48:42 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber, Super Seller

If it's an image #1 that has a fairly well know author or artist behind it, (hickman manhattan projs), (bkv saga), I will not be passing it up anymore. In the last year, MP, Peter Panz, Saga, Revival, and some others have all jumped in value in a short period of time. The Dark Horse Star Wars #1 seems to be the most recent one like this that I got in on.
SuperSoldier124
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:28:32 PM

it seems most on going books that image has been coming out has been a home run. even with less none creative teams. It feels like the 90's again with image. and heck, with marvel coming out with constant crap it might as well be the 90's.