Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL News and Events » CCL Opens Brick and Mortar Store in August: The Thread.

CCL Opens Brick and Mortar Store in August: The Thread.

15 pages: First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
yourplace2
Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:00:13 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Joined: 4/16/2008 | Posts: 413 | Points: 2,364
Shop at My Store
Jim wrote:
Folks, after some consideration among the Mods we've agreed to open this thread again and clean it up a bit. I'm not going to go back for pages and remove all the off topic posts but the ones that border on or go directly to harassment of others has been removed. Please remain on topic: CCL Brick and Mortar Store. If anyone wants to discuss where CCL funds go or how they feel about the current status of CCL then please open a new thread. Any further posts off topic here will result in warnings leading up to temporary suspension.


Amen to that!Big Hug Applause Applause Applause Applause
Join the store on FACEBOOK!



* All items must be returned prior to refund at your expense. Return shipping not refunded.



ebcomix
Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:20:46 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Joined: 12/25/2007 | Posts: 1,011 | Points: 4,476
Shop at My Store
Direct to CCL owners, is there ever going to be a meaningful update to the site, and when?
MoonKnight1
Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:53:07 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,402 | Points: 22,924
Shop at My Store
ebcomix wrote:
Direct to CCL owners, is there ever going to be a meaningful update to the site, and when?

I think we all would like some more information. Please give us something to look forward to.Daydreaming
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





4saken1
Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:46:52 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Joined: 8/13/2007 | Posts: 2,643 | Points: 11,164
Shop at My Store
Hey, I'm sometimes kinda bad about reading all of the posts in a long thread, so I just wanted to post a reminder of what Jim said just a couple of days ago so nobody gets suspended or anything.....

Jim wrote:
Please remain on topic: CCL Brick and Mortar Store. If anyone wants to discuss where CCL funds go or how they feel about the current status of CCL then please open a new thread. Any further posts off topic here will result in warnings leading up to temporary suspension.
ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

BurningDoom
Friday, October 04, 2013 1:09:13 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,826 | Points: 61,211
4saken1 wrote:
Hey, I'm sometimes kinda bad about reading all of the posts in a long thread, so I just wanted to post a reminder of what Jim said just a couple of days ago so nobody gets suspended or anything.....

Jim wrote:
Please remain on topic: CCL Brick and Mortar Store. If anyone wants to discuss where CCL funds go or how they feel about the current status of CCL then please open a new thread. Any further posts off topic here will result in warnings leading up to temporary suspension.


As a mod, and after talking to Jim, I believe that the warning was just meant to mean: Don't let the thread derail to personal attacks and insults again.

I don't believe we have to stop talking about our gripes with CCL admin.

However, it might be smart for someone to start a new thread on the topic so it gets more attention.

I know people are probably looking at me to do this, now. But I really have said most of what I have to say on the subject. So if any of you would like to, go ahead.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
BurningDoom
Friday, October 04, 2013 2:02:34 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,826 | Points: 61,211
So ComicsCastle started a general griping thread, here, for those interested:

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=40701
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Users browsing this topic
Guest
15 pages: First ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.347 seconds.
(0.281 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241