Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
new members Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 7:35:54 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hi James!

Welcome to Comic Collector Live. Quite an interesting story. Have fun amassing your third collection!

I hope to see you around the Forum's, there's a lot of great conversations going on and scores of interesting comic book lovers having them.

See ya!
Howie

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:12:29 AM

Groups: Member

Welcome

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

DRUMCZAR
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 9:39:24 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

WELCOME to all the Newbies here on CCL. Come check out my store. I got a GREAT Selection of Silver to Modern Age books (including a very large selection of Variants & Signed editions). I Provide Excellant Customer Service to All Buyers no matter what you buy or where you're located in the Universe!

Please take a moment & check out my Bio, FB & Inventory. I look forward to being your Customer on CCL.

ADC

PEACE!+

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

FREE SHIPPING (US Only) STARTS AT $20(Media) / $30 (Priority)
(US Orders only)

ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS GET FREE INSURANCE & TRACKING!!!

SHOP AT MY STORE - - ADC'S COLLECTION!

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

BALTIMORE RAVENS SUPERBOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
Kreyalis
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 1:01:52 PM

Hey Everyone,

My name is Jon
I'm 19 started collecting comics around 2 years ago.
Got caught right around the new 52 relaunch from D.C so its pretty much all I read. Other then All new X-men and X-men(2013)

Started comics after i had gotten Bell's palsy as I didn't like to go out much or hang out with anyone became sort of a shut in and comics kept my attention and helped me through dealing with it.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 1:39:46 PM

Shop at My Store

Hi Jon!

Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you.

Which titles are you reading now? Are you interested in digging into back issues? Do you have a favorite character?

There are a lot of cool threads on this Forum you should definitely check out. Everyone here is pretty cool and helpful.

Hope to see you around!

Let me know if you need anything!

I wish you good health.

Howie

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

Kreyalis
Posted: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 1:43:58 PM

Currently i'm reading Batgirl, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, All new X-men, X-men, Worlds Finest, Flash and Aquaman in Trades.

Always been a fan of Huntress.
I have every issue so far of the ones i'm collection other then 1st or 2nd printings of some of the #1's.

I'd love any recommendation of another comic to look into reading so any help is appreciated.
RubberMalletComics
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 8:16:01 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hi All!

My name is Chuck Rowles and I've been running Rubber Mallet Comics in West Pittston, PA for a year and a half. I'm looking to use Comic Collector Live as a sales point for the store, instead of hassling with eBay. I have been a comic book fan for more than 30 years now, and running the store has only increased that.

My current comic obsessions are: FBP, Saga, The Wake, Walking Dead, Superior Spider-Man, Batman, East of West, Fatale and lots more.

I look forward to getting to know you all. or some. or any. Laughing

Rubber Mallet Comics
822 Wyoming Avenue
West Pittston, PA 18643
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 8:29:51 PM

Shop at My Store

Hi Chuck!

Welcome to Comic Collector Live!

You have chosen a great place to sell (and hang out), we're much better than that other site. Good luck with your store. Hope to see you around the Forums. We always like to see new people and fresh perspectives.

If you need any help please feel free to ask. Everyone here is pretty friendly and always willing to lend a hand.

Take care!
Howie

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 9:10:12 PM

CHUCK! Whassup?

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

padreglcc
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:14:18 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

BruceReville wrote:
CHUCK! Whassup?

Ha ha ha.... beat me to it.

Welcome, Chuck. Glad to have you here!

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
touchofgrey37
Posted: Saturday, February 08, 2014 3:06:54 AM

Hullo all, I'm Grey (no 50 Shades jokes please, I assure you I've heard them all). I'm 23, and have been reading comics since I was 4 (though if we're arguing semantics, I believe I was chewing on the funnies as early as 2), though only really seriously collecting since 16. It's amazing what the money from your first job will convince you is a good idea.

I'm mostly a DC and independent collector, but I've been catching up on Marvel, recently. After all, the X-Men and Love and Rockets were my first two real comic loves before the Flash ran into my life and stole my wallet.

Aside from the books I've dubbed "godmode", most of the issues on my to-buy list aren't that hard to find, with only my lack of funds keeping me down.

My current pull list looks a bit like this (minis and cancelled books in bold):

DC:
Animal Man (ending 03/19); Batman Beyond Universe; Batwoman; Flash; Harley Quinn; Scribblenauts Unmasked; Suicide Squad (ending 04/09); Teen Titans (ending 04/30 with annual); Teen Titans Go!; Wonder Woman; Forever Evil (ending 03/26); Forever Evil: Rogues Revenge (ending 03/12); Li’l Gotham (ending 03/12)

Vertigo:
American Vampire; Coffin Hill; Dead Boy Detectives; Fairest; FBP; Sandman: Overture; Trillium; The Wake

Marvel:
All-New X-Factor; All-New X-Men; Amazing X-Men; Hawkeye; Loki Agent of Asgard; Ms Marvel; She-Hulk; Uncanny X-Men; Wolverine and the X-Men (ending in February); X-Men

Image:
A Voice in the Dark; Alex + Ada; Chew; Deadly Class; Morning Glories; Pretty Deadly; Rocket Girl; Saga; Sex Criminals; Walking Dead

Other:
Afterlife With Archie; Elfquest: Final Quest

If anyone ever wants to shoot the breeze about comics, I'm pretty reachable. Great site y'all have got here, I do believe I'll stay a while.

Desperately seeking:

Birds of Prey v1 #8
Catwoman v2 #51
Harley Quinn v1: 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 22
New Teen Titans v1 #2
Saga #4
padreglcc
Posted: Saturday, February 08, 2014 7:42:49 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

Welcome, Grey! Nice to have you around. Hope you enjoy CCL as much as I have.

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, February 08, 2014 7:59:35 AM

Shop at My Store

Hi Grey!

It's fantastic to have you aboard! If you want to talk comics you have come to the right place. Dig into the Forums and you'll find a number of ongoing discussions about comics, characters, company's and even other non-comic related topics.

Welcome to CCL, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Hope to see you around!

Howie

Hall Liquidations

Aelagues
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:01:23 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber

Hey everyone. In roughly 31-35 minutes this site has made me a very happy person. I'm currently at the local library making use of their internet, and have downloaded the collector software to a USB drive to try it out on my laptop at home (with every hope resting on it not needing the internet after instal to verify the trial period, and it's just coded in). After this period I will most likely have the internet hooked up at home (unlimited ASDL2+ here I come!) and will be able to keep making use of the software. I've been doing it all myself until now with pen & paper, and I must say it's quite tiresome when you have all these notes on everything you have and what you're after and what you've read on Marvel Unlimited but don't actually own etc. Seems like this whole deal will make my life a little easier. About two weeks ago I shifted to Melbourne from a town 500kms north-north-west of there where I was born and have grown up. It's very different here. Namely the existence of an actual comic book store, and not having to rely only on the issues of Phantom (or if I'm lucky Spider-Man) that the local news-agency would order in. I went into Minotaur for the first time a few days back (Tuesday actually, my Birthday) and couldn't easily spot any Witchblade comics. Now I've very recently become a fan of the TopCow universe but I've only read some Witchlade, Angelus, and AphroditeIX, oh and some CyberForce. I had every intention of buying some but... please don't tell me Witchblade actually ended with #700? Anyway I could keep rambling but I've only 11 minutes left in my session. Best be off. Party

~A
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:06:41 PM

Shop at My Store

Hey buddy, great to have another member from Australia!

I hope everything works out for you and you are able to spend more time perusing the site. It is quite a fantastic place and we love welcoming new people. Please feel free to ask for any help.

Cheers!
Howie

Hall Liquidations

cord58
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:57:42 PM

Hello There,

I have been reading/collecting comics for almost 50 years, not really stuck on one particular genre so I have quite a unique collection! Had a comic store in the mid nineties for a couple of years but that is another story, So my purpose for joining this unique site is to find more psylocke stuff!(cards,comic and whatever else peaks my interest).So I look forward to become part of the community

Gordon
MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 3:46:32 PM

Shop at My Store

Hi Gordon, welcome to Comic Collector Live!

In addition to all of the amazing Sellers here, we have a pretty good Forum so feel free to check it out. There are plenty of good topics being discussed and we love to see new people join the Community.

Fifty years of reading comics! That's quite impressive. I for one would love to hear your story about owning a comic store and what happened with that. I'm sure you have some anecdotes to tell!

We'll be happy to help with any question(s) you might have. Hope to see you around!

Howie

Hall Liquidations

Spider-Man
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:11:52 PM

Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber

Welcome Gordon. I have only been collecting for about 40 years, so it is nice to see another "experienced" collector here.

Signature design by CCL's own DrFate

SpiderFan.org

Xylob
Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:16:55 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

cord58 wrote:
...So my purpose for joining this unique site is to find more psylocke stuff!(cards,comic and whatever else peaks my interest)...
Hi Gordon - welcome aboard!
You might find the "Search Library: Character" link on the left side of the page to quite helpful in your quest.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
cord58
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:35:36 PM

Moonknight1, spider-man and Xylob thanks for the greetings! i have been lurking around this site for awhile,debating whether or not to join and purchase the software.....Xylob i had already found the character search
which proved to be the deciding factor! so i have the software now and a pretty significant wishlist of Psylocke stuff..... so this could prove to be dangerous Big Grin