Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Eaglemoss’ Star Trek Starships Collection Options
frank666
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 6:51:30 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

As a HUGE Big Hug fan of Star trek, I was delighted when this collection was announced. Unfortunatly for me, it was only published in the UK & US and now it has finally come to Germany and they only released the first issues. Angry No idea why.
Through my comic book store in Berlin, I was able to order the issues starting from #19. So now I will be missing 14 starships, amongst those are obscure ships like Voyager, DS9 and J.J. Abrams Big E.
Does anyone know where I could purchase the missing magazines? I can pay via PayPal and I wasn't thinking of purchasing them all at once but a couple at time, especially since I will be purchasing two other ships a month. At least I hope so. Applause

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

live long and prosper Raised Eyebrow
nacho
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:38:43 PM

Groups: Member

frank666 wrote:
As a HUGE Big Hug fan of Star trek, I was delighted when this collection was announced. Unfortunatly for me, it was only published in the UK & US and now it has finally come to Germany and they only released the first issues. Angry No idea why.
Through my comic book store in Berlin, I was able to order the issues starting from #19. So now I will be missing 14 starships, amongst those are obscure ships like Voyager, DS9 and J.J. Abrams Big E.
Does anyone know where I could purchase the missing magazines? I can pay via PayPal and I wasn't thinking of purchasing them all at once but a couple at time, especially since I will be purchasing two other ships a month. At least I hope so. Applause

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

live long and prosper Raised Eyebrow

i believe you can order from this site, i came across this a couple of months ago. i haven't order from there but take a look.

http://www.startrek-starships.com/usa/index.asp

frank666
Posted: Monday, April 21, 2014 4:05:49 AM

I have already asked but they only deliver to the country they are publishing in. UK will not send me the models I already tried.Crying
padreglcc
Posted: Monday, April 21, 2014 9:27:48 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

You might want to see if you can work something out with icarus201. He lives in the UK. Maybe he can get them and ship them to you which would probably be cheaper than trying to ship them from the States.

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
darklinkinfinite
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 5:42:20 PM

Those are really neat. I'll have to go searching for the magazines now that I know about them. I don't really care for the models though. I do Star Trek scale models as a hobby and am currently working on the Enterprise lineage backwards. Next up is the NX-01! These models would probably bug the hell out of me since they're not all the same scale @__@