Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Arrow Season 2 Options
rook68
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 9:40:27 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 11/27/2009
Posts: 530
Points: 1,590
Location: San Diego, CA
Okay. So I am up to episode 21 so far. Two more episodes until I am done with the first season. Question? Why doesn't Laurel move? She has been attacked in the same apartment way too many times. She needs to move. If she doesn't own the apartment building. Which I doubt she does. I am surprised her landlord hasn't kicked her out of the building yet.


(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson


Shadowdodger
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:57:49 PM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/19/2007
Posts: 2,662
Points: 7,986
Location: Worcester, MA
fenix1977 wrote:
I liked season one..so now I have to hunt down season two and hope netflix has it...or wait for the dvd.


I've been keeping up with Season 2 on Hulu+

Shadowdodger says: "Shop at these fine stores"


Bamf!!!! Hall of Heroes ComicsMD ComicVortex
Comic Hunter Legends Comix and Games Blue Moon Comics Comic Cellar
BruceReville
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:02:25 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 997
Points: 2,991
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!


































SUICIDE SQUAD!!!!!!!!

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



BruceReville
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 7:45:50 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/21/2010
Posts: 997
Points: 2,991
I never thought Arrow could give me a boner -- I will never see Black Canary the same again Drooling

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



CrossbowComics
Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 7:49:28 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 10/14/2008
Posts: 989
Points: 3,161
Location: look up
BruceReville wrote:
I never thought Arrow could give me a boner -- I will never see Black Canary the same again Drooling


Too much information!




future home - TreehouseComicShop.com


Dreadnok01
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2014 7:25:38 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/24/2008
Posts: 502
Points: 1,506
Location: In my house
Shadowdodger wrote:
fenix1977 wrote:
I liked season one..so now I have to hunt down season two and hope netflix has it...or wait for the dvd.


I've been keeping up with Season 2 on Hulu+


I must be the only one late to this party. Just finished watching season one on netflix thanks to a friends recommendation. Now I'm looking everywhere to find season two (for free) because of how much better all of you (and my friend) say it is.
comicscastle
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:45:19 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

Joined: 1/30/2008
Posts: 15,118
Points: 429,219
Location: New Jersey
Dreadnok01 wrote:
Shadowdodger wrote:
fenix1977 wrote:
I liked season one..so now I have to hunt down season two and hope netflix has it...or wait for the dvd.


I've been keeping up with Season 2 on Hulu+


I must be the only one late to this party. Just finished watching season one on netflix thanks to a friends recommendation. Now I'm looking everywhere to find season two (for free) because of how much better all of you (and my friend) say it is.
+1



The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar


Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:48:01 PM

Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 10/8/2007
Posts: 1,605
Points: 97,591
Location: NY
comicscastle wrote:
Dreadnok01 wrote:
Shadowdodger wrote:
fenix1977 wrote:
I liked season one..so now I have to hunt down season two and hope netflix has it...or wait for the dvd.


I've been keeping up with Season 2 on Hulu+


I must be the only one late to this party. Just finished watching season one on netflix thanks to a friends recommendation. Now I'm looking everywhere to find season two (for free) because of how much better all of you (and my friend) say it is.
+1

+2

BurningDoom
Posted: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:24:36 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 12,623
Points: 60,602
Location: Redding, CA


Finally got around to finishing up the last 3 episodes of the last season of Arrow that ended about a month ago.

AWESOME! I loved how this season ended. High drama, high action, and lots of changes coming for the next season!

What did everyone else think of it?

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.334 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241